EPILOUGE

ARIEL POV

10 years later

"James,Jared,Aleigh(a-le-uh)"Come here and brush your teeth yelled my husband Jasper playfully running towards our children.They giggled and squealed and ran around everywhere.Yes I am now blessed with 4 children.One ready to pop any second and my triplets James,Jared and Aleigh all 3 years old. Aleigh being the only girl gets spoiled by Jasper and as for James he's the innocent one well for now.Jared is the troublemaker I feel like he's going to be a lot like his father in the future as in handsome,charming, and a playboy hopefully not.

"Ari have you seem my-"he stops and starts at me his eyes darkening and roaming all over my body.

"Have I se-"Before I can finish my question Jasper carries me to the room.

"What about the kids."I ask raising an eyebrow at him while he slowly starts taking off my clothes and starts sucking on my neck.

"What about the kids?"He smiles into my neck.Which caused me to playfully hit his hard rock 6 pick causing me to moan just staring at it.His warm lips hover above mine but before me can reach me I yell in pain and feel water trickle down my leg.

"My water broke"I grunt grabbing his hand and painfully yanking my clothes on me.

After hours of labor and contractions finally our baby girl Alyssa was born.She had my eyes and face but most defiantly Jaspers nose.My mom and dad showed up and help their newly born grandchild and I saw tears rolling down their faces and the kids couldn't even be anymore exited about having another sibling.