A LITTLE TOO CLOSE

JASPER POV

I woke up and found my body all over.My arm was wrapped around a waist and my leg tangled with the other persons leg.I slowly got up looking at the person consuming her features.My mate.Her long brown hair was sprawled all over the place.Their was a faint smile on her lips that made me fill with joy and pleasure.I check the time on the alarm clock which says its only 5.I feel comfort and pull her close to me Inhaling her scent and beauty that words could never describe.Finally feeling whole I slowly close my eyes and begins to go back to sleep.

I stretch out and yawn loudly and smile knowing I finally got a good nights rest.When I search on Ariel's side of the bed I don't feel her.Of course me being the person I am I start to freak out.

CALM YOURSELF SHES DOWNSTAIRS
My wolf tells me(I forgot if I even named Jasper's wolf)

I sigh and run downstairs grabbing the railings careful not to trip myself.As I walk downstairs I see something unsuspected.

The room is black and burned.Bits of the building is scattered everywhere imaginable. When I look up I see no roof.What I do see though tears me to shreds and makes my heart beat faster than a mile a minute because when i look up I see two angels fighting for the death.

Ariel POV

Turns out we had a little surprise attack this morning in my kitchen.What surprised me was that I was glowing and right now in the battle I was winning.Swing after swing kick after kick we both fought with hand combat.

Use the knife Camilla says

Are you crazy I yell at her

I'm sorry Ariel but it's the only way Camilla says her voice echoing to add effect.

Pretending to lose my guard I let him hit me a couple of times.When he is about to aim for my face I take the opportunity.As if time stopped he slowly fell to the ground his eyes rolling back laying a dead limp helpless body on the floor.Everyone cheered I did it but little did I know that moved changed my life forever.