IT WAS PLANNED

Ariel POV

Ive been here for days now. Turns out Nathan and Jared arent the only spies in the castle. I have another power. Duplication and mind control. The duplication comes in handy when I need to let my wolf out. I can see both views of me and my duplicate and control what im doing and saying.

I dont go to the castle though too risky with the spies. I do mindlink Jasper and my parents for new information. We all know that a war is about to start with me and another angel and only one can live.

I was quite shocked when I heard about it.There were so many questions running through my mind right now. Like who is the other angel?

"Hey girlie da boss is here to meet you today"Some guard who sounds like he's from New Jersey says.

"Who is the boss?"I ask hoping for an answer. He laughs a little.

"Haha" I say

"Thats not for me to tell and it for you to find out."He walks away.

"Seriously does anyone give straight forward answers anymore" I yell at him as he walks away.

I see him smirk as he walks away.

I fell sleepy. But something is wrong I can feel it. Like a crowded room in a small space. Claustrophobic.Its about to be Christmas and I can't stay n this prison forever. It's time for a show.

I grab the cell bars and pull. They break easily. A couple security members come for me. I use my mind control to get some of the guards to get the other. Then I run. When I'm at the doors of the palace it's locked. I don't have enough silver to open it because I used my power on the mind control. I start banging on the door.

"Open up" I hit it harder. I see guards from miles away running.

"Jasper Jasper" I yell in a high pitch scream.

I feel a burning sensation in my shoulder. Someone shot me with an arrow. But that wasn't silver. I can feel it spread. I feel warm blood dripping down my back.

"Open up hurry its me" the doors finally open. When I run in I see everyone's shocked expression. I close the gates with the solders.

"Guards are heading this way." I tell them. Then all of a sudden the room fills with hugs and questions.

I see Jasper and vice versa. Right when we are about to run to each other for our embrace a solders says

"We are under attack it was planned that they were to let you lead them to the palace. The war is starting"

-----

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

SORRY I COULDN'T UPLOAD SOONER IM ON VACATION RIGHT NOW. IT'S SHORT I KNOW.

THAT YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES

LOVE YA

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE