FORGIVEN

Thanks for the reads and votes. Love you guys and for the people supporting me Thank you.

ARIEL POV

He marked me. Not that im not happy about it but that he did it without my permission and right when we were about to leave. What am I gonna do. I look up at his face and see guilt. Though I can also feel more of an attachment to him now. We have to finish the mating process. I have to be the luna. Why didnt I ever think of this?

"We need to stay"my wolf Camila says exitedly

"I dont know what to do."i reply

My brother walks my way and starts.for Jasper.He throws a punch towards his eye.

"Woah Ky stop"i yell. Of course he.dosent listen. It takes 3 other guys to pull him off.

Ky looks me straight in the eye and says

"We need to go home you cant stay"

"I know but" I pause because he knows exactly why. The crowd is still there so I mindlink Jasper to tell them to go.Ky mindlinks me.

"We are being watched.I can feel it all of a sudden" What?

"What?How?"I respond

"Breathe take a deep breath"

I feel it now. It feels like im being watched everywhere. Like they're burning holes in my back.I can't get anymore privacy. The thing is I only feel one pair of eyes.

I look around and see no one. I enhance my sight and sound. I hear a twig snap about a couple feet back.I'm frozen. Pretend no ones there. I hear the person breathe. For some reason it starts to become faster. I hear it coming towards us then

"Ariel are you okay we need to get inside"My brother says worriedly.

"Yeah,lets just go inside I have to tell you something."I grab his and Jaspers arm with a firm grip. I mindlink them everything so no one can listen when I'm done I get down to bussiness.

"So are we staying?"

______________

AGAIN IM ON MY PHONE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR 2000+ reads. VOTE PLEASE.Im thinking about writng another book but I will continue this one. Love ya