NO PAIN NO GAIN

ARIEL POV

Well let me tell you everyone was in shock.First Ky was stressed and worried.Apparently some of us thought that his mother was dead.So it took us a while it clear that up.Honestly the moment he knew that was his mother he was smiling so bright that even paparazzi couldn't even compare.He is so happy that you can't help but smile.At first she turns out to be a little strict because of her background and how she was raised,but then after days which turned to weeks everyone got along well and was healthy again.Though the fact that I wasn't supposed to be alive yet or even at all gave us an advantage to start the "plan" to kill Kaiden.

"So this is a surprise attack?"Jasper asks.He says wrapping his arms around my waist.Ever since I almost died and came back to life he was stuck to me like glue and we both always looked like lovesick puppies.

"Yes and I've also figured out that Kaiden is and his "gang" will be back next week so we need to plan fast"Answers my dad.

"So Katerina we need to start training fast and we need to go to Angeles."My mom says.Everyone looks at her in confusion.But I new exactly what Angeles is its a place where I was unconscious and the place I would train with Jeneve.

"So when do we leave?"I ask.

"Now"My fathers says.

"What! Do we even have time for this?"I yell above the average voice limit.

"Ariel we planned this since you were in your coma we need to leave now"My brother says.

So after we started training and warming up me and my mom went to Angles.So of course we saw Jeneve.

After hours of hard work and sweat i felt tired and sweaty.So I rush to the bathroom and take a shower.I immediately regret the decision.In fact it made my sore muscles worse.My body has never felt so stiff and rigid before.I decide to turn the temperature down and I feel immensely relaxed.Literally words couldn't describe how I felt.

----------------->>>>

After I change into my fuzzy pajamas,I jump onto my bed creating a dent.My body still aches and I'm still sore but I don't have the I wanna die feeling anymore.Of course I can't sleep.Always and I mean always a problem.I toss and turn but I just can't find a comfortable sleeping position.I finally stop moving and realize why I'm so uncomfortable.I don't have my mate.Jasper.

Years later when I finally build the courage to bring out magnetic pull back together I knock on his door and quietly shut it.

"What are you doing?"Jasper asks half awake and groggily.

I hop in his bed feeling relief and hug my arms around his waist finding new confidence and happiness flow through me.

"I couldn't sleep"I say into his shirt.Finally comfortable.

I feel him kiss my forehead and wrap his arms around me and tangle his legs around mine trapping me.Although it was supposed to be uncomfortable I found it pleasing and I finally was able to drift off to sleep and forgetting all of my worries .

--------____

SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IVE BEEN REALLY LAZY BUT IM BACK SO UHH STAY TUNED FOR MORE.

LOVE YA

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW