TIME TO GO

KY POV

This is our last week here. Its sad after all this was our first home. Today is our last day and me and Ariel are leaving in the afternoon. We both start packing the boxes and start putting them into the moving truck.Right npw its 10am so were leaving at around 6 or 7.

When we finish Kaiden,me,Ari,Ashley,and Jasper decide to go around. Suprisingly my little sister told Ashley who she really was and there was a huge riot upstairs of laughter, and crying. It kinda sucks that we have to go,again. Since im the one driving I get to choose were to go...ice skating and arcade. Me and Ariel went and we had fun but that was when we were really young. So hopefully we can learn quickly I mean me and her with our abilites she may have angel abilities which im really jealous of but I mean hello our father is king. One of my abilities is to learn and perfect quickly.

Jasper and Ariel walk in hand in hand and practically run into the building. Theyre both so heart broken from the move. Its really obvious to one look in their eyes and it looks like they might die of tears and dehydration.

I go ahead and get the shoes for everyone. When I put it on I see Kaiden and Jasper already in the ring. Of course they know how to skate currently they're competing to see whose fastest. I see the girls smiling and talking so I go ahead and go in. On my first lap around  the ring I fall 5 times. By my second time ive perfected the skill. Everyone is trying to teach Ariel and Ashley. Its actually funny first when they fall its histarical then when they grab on eachother to stand up

they lose balance and fall. I laugh so hard its silent.

"Thats so not funny. You've never even skated and your perfect while im here on the ground."Says my little sister angrily. I can tell shes embarassed.

"How do you expect up to learn if you keep laughing" Ashley mutters.

"Aww do you need help"Kaiden

smirks while saying.

He skates off with her and Ariel with Jasper. I start doing new moves.

The girls finally have the hang off it to bad we have to go.

"Do we have to leave now?"My

sister says pouting and trying to sound innocent.

"Yup"Everyone starts to the car.Its 3 now.Time for the arcade.

We end up with little prizes nothing big. I check my phone 5:45. We all give our hugs kisses and good byes. Im finished but Ariel isnt. Its 6:30.Ari walks out with red puffy eyes and shes with Jasper. They both look despresed. They practically have a make out session for five minutes in front of everyone.Thankfully they break up and give.each other one last hug. I see Jasper extend his cainines but its too late. He marked her.

~~~

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES IM WRITING THIS ON MY PHONE.

COMMENT

RATE

FOLLOW