INTERROGATION

JASPER POV

"I SAID ANSWER ME WHERE IS THE PRINCESS!!"

"I Told you I don't even know a princess" What is this dude talking about I don't even know anyone royal. The guy punches me again and the henchmen whip me over and over again.

"You know exactly what we are talking about WHERE IS KATERINA" He screams so loudly my ears might burst.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT." Who they heck are they even talking about what princess,of England maybe?

"What princess are you talking about?" The guy looks around at his henchmen he has a stern angry face,while his henchmen look confused.

"The Princess of the wolves I'm sure you know her and her brother but let's focus on Katerina" the guy looks like he's gonna kill me for once in my life I might not be a high and might alpha but a scared hurt wolf.

"Maybe this will ring a bell if you tell us we might just keep her and your friend Kaiden alive her full name is Ariel Katerina Carter now Spill" This must be a joke no way Ariel is royalty how is this even possible her parents are rich but I don't even think that wait what how is this possible.

Right when I'm about to say something the guy punches me and I fall unconscious. Help me outta here I need to find.....

****

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I WANTED TO SHOW YOU HIS POV VIEW AGAIN
WILL HE LOSE HIS MEMORY???
COMMENT AND VOTE LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING
😉😉☺☺