A NEW LEAF

ARIEL POV

Tears streaming down my face as I shift into my wolf. The process was still painful but enough to bare. I run for what seems like hours. When my paws start to hurt I slow down and take a break.

"Why did you leave you had a good life"

"Now is not the time Camila I'm a wreck and I had a horrible life"

"I know" is her response, it becomes silent. Right when I'm about to run a knife slashes my arm. Silver. I see 5 people approaching I try to move my lips but nothing comes out. I end up just giving up and let the darkness take me away.

"Am I dead?"I ask myself as I slowly start to wake.

"Will you guys just shut up!" Someone whisper yells. I quickly open my eyes and roll over. Which makes me fall off of the small hospital bed. 

When I open my eyes I see 3 gorgeous figures, so gorgeous that they could pass for angels. The girl has dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes, the one next to her looks like her brother, he has dirty blonde hair but hazel eyes with specks of gold, they last boy has dark brown hair and chocolaty eyes.

I take a breath ready to scream when the girl runs over in a second and covers my mouth.

She had super speed!

"Don't talk someone wants you killed and we are here to save you" she says you like it's poision in her mouth. I see her smirk at my expression. Her face looked so nice and innocent.

"Why does anyone care about me I'm worthless" I say worthless the same way as she said poision. She gives an annoyed look "Stop giving me a death stare and trust me" 

Surprisingly my wolf tells me it's a life or death situation.

"Do know who you are I'm jealous of you!!"

"What! Why? I'm just Ariel Carter the only thing lucky about me is my wolf, brother and my parents wealth so care to explain"

She laughs "Guess you parents didn't tell you, you Ariel, are the daughter of the king and his well girlfriend, sorta which is and angel, Ariel your half angel"

"Help her up boys time for a little family reunion"

****

What's gonna happen next?