DO THEY KNOW?

JASPER POV

Well I'm glad schools over I have my memory back but I don't want anyone to know. I like this special treatment I'm getting.The whole time at school, girls left and right where saying that they were my girlfriend.Anyways when Me,Kai, and Ari went in the pack house all eyes were on her. Some of them had a magazine. The interview! Our covers so blown!

"What!"Ari yells.She uses a powerful voice but not an alpha voice, princess? They turn away and pretend nothing happened.
I grab one of the magazines Katerina Carter. Good thing they never use her first name Katerina is Ariel's "royal" name. At least they don't know she's princess for all they know she be a royal dust keeper.

"Kat you didn't tell us you were royalty" Someone says

"Carter is that uhmm"Hopefully that guy is dumb.

"Do you know Ariel Carter" Phew, close call I thought he was gonna say are you Ariel Carter. But her looks are different I wouldn't even recognize her.

"Ugh who?" Who knew Ari could lie so well.

"Never mind" I'm surprised no one figured anything out yet. To be honest I was enjoying the royal life but now I'm stuck here But in 2 months Ky and Ariel get to leave. I wonder if Ariel will ever forgive me. I never thought ever that I would be rejected. I didn't think she'd accept. Well Karma bit me back. Pun intended. Well I think no I have to win her back.

****
COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

LOVE YA