SHES GONE

KY POV

"Ariel, Ariel are you home?"

I walk into my sisters apartment expecting her eating and watching tv. I go around the house looking for her. When I reach her room I see water splotches on the bed and her makeup smeared on the sheets.  see a piece of paper on her pillow.

Who ever is reading this first you probably figured I'm gone and out of your life no need to thank me thank your alpha jasper he turns out to be my mate and rejected me I'm sorry I just couldn't take the pain I love you guys not,except for Ky (my brother) I truly love you

Filled with hate
~ARIEL

No,  this is probably just a prank right? How can they treat her like this? I was only gone for a couple of months and look what happened. I punch the wall leaving a hole. I'll fix it later, now to kill the man sl*t.

When I get to the pack house I see him making out with 3 different girls he's switching, I can't take it.  I step forward pull them apart and punch him so hard in the gut and in the face he could've died, that's gonna leave a mark. I punch him over and over again then start to kick him in his nuts so hard he falls down. It looks like he's crying. Right when I'm about to come back for more he gets up, the girls are screaming but the beta Kaiden pulls me back.

"What's your problem" asks Jasper

When he gets up I smile, he has a black eye I think to myself 

"Well there goes your pretty little face" I guess I as that out loud because he give me the death glare.

"What do you think the beating was for? " 

"Don't give me that look you know what you did you REJECTED HER!" He scratches his head like he's trying to avoid the subject

"ANSWER ME" I kick him in the nuts again and he falls to his knees.

"Yeah I rejected her so what"Gasps are heard from the pack.

"GET OUT" Jasper yells. They obey, he is the alpha. Leaving only me, him and Kaiden in the room.

"She's not fit for Luna too weak and not pretty enough." I punch him in his stomach he lands with a thud.

"Read" I throw the note in his face. He looks weak, actually vulnerable for a second that I almost I actually feel sympathetic for him. He hands the note to Kaiden.

"Do you know how much it hurts to be rejected. It feels like your being stabbed over and over again, Jasper" I see a tear falls out of his eye and I turn around. He is being so dramatic right now. He rubs his eye and tries to cover it up. To be honest I'm glad she left him, he doesn't deserve Ariel but I hope she comes back I already miss her.

I turn around and hear a crash. Jasper punched the wall and starts running to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To find my mate" he runs so fast I lose him for a second

"Wait I'm coming too"

I Miss you Ariel.

****

PLEASE VOTE THANKS FOR READING I THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER I MIGHT DO JASPER POV VOTE FOR THAT