SCHOOL AKA PRISION

ARIEL POV

When our "gang"(My,Kaiden,Jasper and friends) walks on the campus I can tell all eyes are on us. I hate it when people stare I wanna punch them and beat the crap outta them. I see one person in particular -Ali. I wonder how she's been. Alright time for payback.

When I get to the office the secretary was nice to me so I was nice back. 1st period~ algebra.I walk in class but right when I'm about to sit down when my name is called

"Kat why don't you come and introduce yourself" Mrs. Alson I see she got hired back. I guess she just loved ruining children's lives.

"Oh no thanks I'm fine" I respond. Something about her old Naggy voice makes me wanna snap her neck.

"NO, you must!" She says through gritted teeth

I make my way towards the front of the room. Ali is in this class and so are her minions lets see.Ashley.At least I have one friend.The others I don't know humans but some are weres.

"I'm Kat" I say in a high pitched voice on purpose.

"Kat what last name"oh no think on the spot.

"Oh Kat Pierce" I had to go vampire diaries. That's not suspicious (sarcastic tone).

"Oh like Katherine Pierce in the vampire diaries" one kid says. I knew someone would say that.

"Yeah sure like her but my name is Kat not Katherine well my nickname"

"Ok Ms. Pierce you may take a seat now next to Ali" Oh joy this is gonna be a long class. Mrs.Alson says we're learning about two step equations. Perks of being princess I already know how so I zone out until a papers thrown at me I open it up.

Hey new kid I'm Ali sit at our table at lunch. She waves at me and smiles. I can tell its one of her evil smiles because it doesn't reach her eyes. I wrote no and threw it back.

The bell rings and I'm the first one out. 2nd period- Art. When I get to class I see Kaiden there too. I come up to him.

"How was 1st period" I whisper

"It was practically all weres so they knew me you?"

"Oh torture it actually wasn't that bad" I answer truthfully I don't think it's gonna last.

The bell rings and al out all the seats are taken about 3 left but they're spread out. Me and Kaiden stay in front of the class.

"What now?" I mind link Kaiden. Before he can answer the teacher comes in.

"Alright class we have two new students Kaiden and Kat" She smiles and it actually reaches her eyes.

"We'll I'm Mrs.Hart"

"Do you guys know each other or is it a coincidence that they're two new students today"

We both answer simultaneously "Yea we do". She assigns the seats luckily I get to sit next to Kaiden. I'm not a loner. When class is over I decide that Mrs.Hart is my favorite teacher.

~~~~~~SKIP>>>>>>

By the time I get to lunch I see that they sit with "groups". I slowly get my food because I don't wanna look like a loner. I get soup and chips and guac.When I turn around I spill my soup and it lands on her head. The her being Ali.

"OMG YOU KLUTZ" wow she has a really high pitched voice. I can probably take her she is just human. I look to see her minions I see someone's know. Jeni. She actually did it. Well that proves me wrong why didn't I see it before she would've fit perfectly in their group and left me ALONE. Her voice is so deep for a girl and everyday she either stinks or reeks of perfume. Anyways back to the scene.

"I'm so sorry" I say imitating her voice. I grab my guacamole and dump it on her head and let the tray fall on her.

"Oh no my hand slipped"I say in a monotone bad acting voice. Before i can say anything an orange flies through the air and hits Ali. Some one yells food fight. It was about 8 minutes until a teacher arrived.Mrs.Alson. Just my luck. The cafeteria has food in almost every corner. Everyone is staring.

"Who started this"She says in her annoying voice. Great now everyone's gonna turn on me and I'll be in trouble on the first day. She asks again. But to my surprise the crowd starts saying Ali and pointing to her. Her mouth is open so wide that I would have been able to fit an orange or two in.

"No it was her!" She points at me her eyes wide open staring at my with hate and her minions shooting death glares.

"Ali office now!"Mrs.Alson says it so harsh I flinched a little. When they walk off someone grabs my wrist and sits me down.Ashley. I love her so much.

"Kat what happened"She's obviously trying not to laugh or smile

"First it was an accident then I don't know just poured guacamole on her then a food fight happened." I'm covered in pizza sauce, lasagna and Mac n cheese mm yum. Almost everyone in the cafeteria is covered with food.

Ashley couldn't hold it she burst out laughing and so does the whole table, everyone was here. All my old and new friends but Jasper and Kaiden they were at the populars table. I wonder if anyone recognizes me. I was on the cover of a wolfs magazine but I don't know which one no one reads it so hopefully not.

When lunch is over we have one last period left. I have gym. Good thing prissy pants isn't in this class. We played dodgeball and Jeni tried to throw a all at my face on "accident" but it missed and I dodged. Apparently Jasper me and Kaiden were the "talk" today.

When I get home. I see something that I wouldn't expect at the pack house. When I walk in all eyes or on us.

****

PLEASE AT LEAST 30 votes