POWERS

ARIEL POV

Today my objective Is to work on my invisibility. That's awesome! When I figured out I could do it I freaked out and fortunately for me it's really easy you just need to fly so you don't make any sound. I haven't been able to see anyone because I'm always out training this became a daily thing for me. Max my fighting buddy starts to spread his wings. He's not real he's a hologram but can fight and everything when he hits me it doesn't hurt but it does tingle.

"Ready" Jeneve asks looking directly at me.

"Ready" Me and Max repeat simultaneously.

He starts to fly. So on natural instinct I do to. We go high in the sky. He kicks me but I move swiftly so he kicks the air just in time I grab his arm twist it and pull it up to his neck. Which hurts he doesn't feel pain but he acts like what real people would. I grip his shoulder tighter and pull his arm closer to his neck. He groans in pain. I kick him and because I'm so swift and fast he turns around to look for me. I'm invisible now. He blows air in my direction and smiles.

"Found you" he says

I turn visible and turn my senses on I see in his eye he's about to try to grab my arm. I block and punch his nose. He stumbles back. I can't exactly read his mind or feel his emotions because he's not real. I punch him again and again faster and stronger each time. When he slowly starts to disappear I know I win. I fly back to the ground. Jeneve smiles.

"That's enough for today I think you should take a break." She says

When I head back to the pack house I look at the calendar I frown. One week. One more week and I'm back to the palace. I used to want to go back but now I'm used to it and it feels normal like home. Jasper walks in with Ky laughing. Surprisingly they've become good friends. Their faces lit up when see me. Jasper pecks my lips and hugs me. Yes I decided to give him a chance. He told me how he was foolish to do those things to me. He also told me he was sad and desperate when I left. I feel tingles shoot up my arm. Like tiny little things are tickling me.

"One week" Ky says frowning. Jasper's hug suddenly gets tighter and I feel like I'm being chocked and or suffocating.

"To Ti-ght" he lets go and smiles.

"I know one week and its over"I look around and see the members some already started their new lives. As in starting families moving out.

"I'm going t get some boxes" They nod. When I was into Ky's room to get the boxes I see he's already done packing. Everything folded neatly into a certain box.

I decide not to go to school today. I gather my stuff and start packing and folding. I get tired at around 4 hrs. There are clothes scattered everywhere. I jump on my bed and somehow fall asleep. When I wake up I realize its morning. I slept that long. I check the clock 4:20. I finish folding my clothes and packing. My room is empty. Plain. The only thing colorful is my bed. I'm gonna miss this place. 6 days left.

***

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 reads. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

COMMENT

RATE

FOLLOW