I JUST REALIZED

ARIEL POV

After the fight I fell asleep.I have no idea where I am now and it's been about 5 days already.This place is beautiful.The definition of heaven.Its bright and elegant.It make me feel like I actually belong her as cliche as that sounds.

I see Jeneve and the Moon Goddess often. We train all the time. But it gets lonely. I never see my family anymore. I don't know if they left me or even abandoned me?

Today I'm meeting up with Jeneve for a surprise. Her surprises are pure torture. So I'm extra prepared.

-----

"Ready to go?"She asks.

"Where?"

"An amusement park"she says. I nod my head and agree.

We went on rides and I had fun but it was so lonely. It felt like a lifetime.

"Jeneve why is no one here" I ask her. She opens her mouth to speak but we both feel something trying to get to us.Jeneve takes over my body and responds to it.

"What was that"

"I explain later now back to your question"

"Why is no one here"I ask agin firmly.

"Child-" she pauses "Your dead or unconscious you have been for 5 months. Haven't you wondered why no one was here. Why you always feel like someone is trying to reach you.Ariel you still have a chance just say your answer"She says pleadingly.It all made sense.I was the one who abandoned them.

------

TA DA I LOVE YOU GUYS I WOULDN'T KILL HER. COMMENT DOWN BELLOW FOLLOW ME AND VOTE.