TIME FLIES

ARIEL POV

Its been about 3 months now I have to start packing to go home. Don't want anyone to get suspicious about anything. I think that Jasper could break a record for being a clueless idiot. He asks for everyone's name ever 5 minutes. I mean you brain is empty store it. He still has gain memories but he doesn't tell us but he did tell us he remembered the back of a nerdy girl (cough) uhmm excuse me rude, he also remembers the interrogation when he has kidnapped. We have Kaiden back he thankfully has his memories and looks better than ever I guess he got a wake up call.

I'm still confused about this mates thing. I'm supposedly supposed to get a new mate if Jasper rejects me... Again. I haven't seen Jared and Nathan since they're always on missions. Skylar is still here but she rarely talks to anyone when Jasper is around. Ky and me have been nonstop training, were strong enough to take down a whole pack by ourselves. Thankfully Kaiden's become softer he's not as selfish as he was, he's trying to help Jasper get his memories back. I said he's trying. The things he's been doing are hilarious it's impossible not to laugh he's been pulling pranks 24/7.

Me, Ky ,Kaiden and Jasper have to go back to the pack. I'm pretty sure nobody cares about me but we have the alpha and he's a complete moron. Kaiden and Jasper haven't shifted yet since the incident.Me and Ky have. We have another idiot trying to rule the world... Again. There's something different about this one, he's smarter. Yea the old ones were so stupid I probably would've confused them still as children. He's somewhere I'm our pack territory so me, Ky, Kaiden and Jasper have to find out who he is and his plans.

When I stop at the door I hug my mom and dad. I run to Skylar and hug her to. By the time we get to the old pack everyone's out there's commotion. Everyone looking at the four of us.

"It's been a while" Jasper says in a husky voice. Kaiden smiles. I love how now all the guys are staring at me I forgot my appearance changed. I mind link the boys I'm not using my real name this is gonna be fun. Time for payback.

I guess Kaiden catches on "Guys this is"

"Kat" I reply I need something that I would respond to I'm used to that name.

"Close your mouths, wouldn't cant any flies would we?" It comes out a little seductively

"Soo were am I staying?" Actually asking a question

One of the boys in the crowd reply ,"my room." I roll my eyes.Dickhead. Where is my first victim actually she's not innocent at all. Ha I found her making out with of of the boys same old same old. I slowly walk up to her. Wait I can't blow my cover. Great I walk to one of the empty rooms and unpack. Some girl walks in then I realize its. Ashley.

"Hi" she looks at me a little confused

"Do I know you?" I don't know if I should tell her. Maybe I'll stay like this and see how she would treat me.

"Umm no I'm Kat and you are" I managed to pull it off yes!

"Ashley but you can call me Ash or Lee lee" Oh so she's sticking with nicknames

"Could you show me around" I wonder if anything changed while I was gone. When I had this "tour" she showed me around the rooms first and of course I stopped by mine everything is empty still nobody probably went in here while I was gone.

"Whose room is this, it's so plain" I hoped no one went in here while I was gone.

" Oh it was my best friends Ariel" Lets see what else she"ll say to me.

"What happened to her" she smiles at me and gives me a mysterious look

"It's not my place to tell its different without her"To be honest at least I know someone missed me when I turn and look at her I see she's crying.

I give her a hug. "She'll be back one day we'll find her" she's sobbing now

"I miss her so much"I didn't know I caused so much pain

"I promise"

****

WHAT DO YOU THINK TOMMORROW SHES GONNA GO TO SCHOOL HOW ARE THEY GONNA ACT? VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YA
WHO DO YOU THINK THE VICTIM IS?