RESCUE MISSION

ARIEL POV

When the doors opened and my brother came in I jump on him and hug him.He groans in pain when I get off of him he has a broken rib or 2.

"Ariel me,Jasper,and Kaiden were on our way to find you but Jasper and Kaiden got jumped we need to find them Now!"Hearing his name make me wanna cry and punch something.

"Do you have any clue who would have taken them" asks the king erm my day uh Our dad. Ky nudges me "Who's the old dude?"

"I heard that" he replies with a friendly smile

"Our father" I laugh at his confused face

"Our father wait what do you mean OUR we have parents Ri"I sigh

"It's a long story oh and he's the king be the way" I wiggle my eyebrow at him

"NO WAY!!Im so sorry our dads a king?Our dads a king!" I grab his hand and introduce him to the others we Both have catching up to do.

"Hey Mom Skylar,Jared and....umm uhh"

He winks at me "It starts with an N"

"N n oh Nathan"

We all sit at the dinner table.My father has an announcement ...

"BIG NEWS first lets start with Ky and Ariel welcome (they applaud and cheer) Ariel since you are a warrior angel you will be going through the process it's painful at first but you'll get used to it"

"Wait first did you just call her(points to my mom) mom and second your an angel for gods sake why wasn't I warned."

"Yes but that she is not you mother" he frowns so who is Ky's mom?

"Anyways we have some friends ugh what's their names"

"Jasper and Kaiden they were kidnapped and we need to save them Jared and Nathan go off and try and smell them here's one of their shirts I'm sure they're together. Ky and Ariel time for training."

****

COMMENT AND VOTE

KINDA SHORT

WHO DO YOU THINK KY'S MOM IS?