I AM...

ARIEL POV

I quietly take of my clothes and put them next to the tree. I shift and let my wings out halfway. When I met them in the "spot" only Jeneve is there. She smiles and puts out her hand.Therefore I grab on to it. Everything starts to shake but its morning now and it looks like its empty.

"What are you doing?" I ask I'm curiosity.She smiles and sighs.

"We are traveling dear.No more questions please" She uses a strong voice like an alpha voice but its angelic and it sounds so soothing you obey the command.

"No one is here.First" She has a pair of scissors in her hand. I've only known her for a while so I don't trust her completely. She aims the scissors and cuts slits in my shirt so my shirt won't rip.

"Oh"Is all I say I can tell she understands because she smiles.

"Now lets teach you how to fly first. Thing about levitation and your feet leaving the ground jump so you have more power."I flap my wings. Harder more power I can do this. I feel myself rise when I open my eyes I'm about 15 feet off the ground. Breathe i hear in my head I look to my right and see Jeneve.

"Good. You got it on your first time that's not common." I smile.

"Use your speed and fly. Remember your free here" I feel the wind blowing my hair. This feels awesome. Like the feeling you get in your stomach in a roller coaster ride I always loved that feeling. Jeneve is still in the same position she's waving and giving me a thumbs up. I open my arms out.

"Woah." I looks down.Im not scared anymore. I'm traveling faster than cars. Jeneve appears in front of me.

"Now I'm going to teach you how to get here to practice transporting." This is not happening.Heck yes. Power t the people I'm gonna go all ninja on them like hi ya.

"This is only small places though.So only a couple of feet away 20 at the most" Well at least I get to transport.

"Think about moving really fast to another place." I do so I focus on going to Jeneve who is now 5 feet away.When I open my eyes I'm there.

"This time try to keep to keep your eyes open"I do that but as soon as I finish I blink hard and water forms. I really need to work on that.

Today I learned how to fly, fly fast, transport,mind link and mind control. Right when Im about leave Jeneve smiles. Her fingers touch my forehead. I get a tingly feeling and I feel heat. I look at myself I'm Glowing. Then something comes out of my mouth I didn't expect. My whole body glows.

"I Ariel Carter am the next Warrior Angel I will help in my power innocent and helpless and not present evil." I glowed even harder. There was so much power in my voice. My body glows again different shades of bright light that could easily burn eyes. I see a halo above my head and smile.

Jeneve appears in front of me in full angel form in a white silky flowing dress and halo.

"You will do great. In 2 days meet me here again" She and her voice fades.

"I am a warrior angel" I repeat smiling.

****

COMMENT

RATE

VOTE