BACK AGAIN

ARIEL POV

"I know you want to stay but we have to go"

"I know but is there anyway"

"You have to go to the palace for a month and you can stay for a while"

"Yay"

"Palace first"

Thats how I ended up leaving my mate for a month. When we got their I felt someone burning holes in my back so I quickly ran into the palace.

"I miss him"my wolf Camila says

"I know and I do to"

"One month only one"

"I missed you sweetheart"My mom hugs me tightly.

"I missed you too"

"We need to talk about apples"my mom says

"Why do you need to talk about food?"Ky asks

My dad or king walks in

"Whose ready to die in training"My dad says happily.Do you enjoy torturing us?Seriously.

"Ugh I'll pass on the dieing part" Ky says

"I agree"

Ky all of a sudden sniffs the air and stiffens.

Skylar walks in with her brother.Oh thats why.They stare at eachother for a while.Finally Skylar comes running down to give him a hug.It's not obvious that theyre mates at all(sarcastic).

"Unpack your stuff we need to train"My dad says

When we start training me and Ky had a bet on who could last the longest winner gets a favor.

"First 500 pushups"Great at this is just the warmups

"Jog in place"I look over to Ky who hasnt broken a sweat.

When warmups are over we work on fighting and powers.Only classified people who could be trusted could help.

"Ariel spread you wings remember inhale exhale"I do that good thing the training room is huge.Ky looks at my wings in shock.Oh yeah I forgot to tell him.

"Now fly and lets work on your balance"I fly and I am a little wobbly

"Again"I look to see Ky in his were form at vamp speed breaking boards.

"Ari lets work on fighting in air"

When training was over I was barely sweating.I broke first so I owe my brother a "favor".

I head towards my room to shower.I see a note on my bed.

I'm watching you princess.

Great now they're following me to the palace stalker much?I have no privacy.How am I supposed to sleep when someones watching me.

I need to tell Ky.The door is opened a little so I push it open.I see Skylar and Ky sucking eachothers faces like their lives depended on it.Well this is

akward.Well im fighting the urge to say use protection.

I slowly walk out unnoticed. So I decide to go to my mom.I spot her downstairs in the kitchen.I tell her about the note and how at the pack someone was watching me there.

"Lets talk somewhere private"

"Yeah lets go"

"Do you have any Idea who it could be remember you cant trust everyone"

"No not really but I think we have a.spy and a traitor.