A MESSAGE

KY POV

My little sister has me worried sick.She won't wake up.Her body is hot but not burning hot anymore.We think that she's not in a coma but actually gone.Everyone is a wreck right now.We won't leave the room to eat sleep, and we rarely eat anymore. My parents eventually forced me and Jasper to eat.

The first month we watched Ariel nothing happened. We were trying to settle down. Jasper looks tired and for some reason his eyes show guilt as he looks at Ariel after every month. He is the most wrecked and her mate. He looks pale and unhealthy.

"I think you should grab some food." I pat his shoulder and tell him. After 5 months he's still heartbroken.

"I don't want to leave her"He whispers gently staring up at me.

"Go she wouldn't want to see you like this"He gets up and leaves know that there's no way he would win that battle. I honestly think if Ari- oh oops I meant when Ariel wakes up which she will Jasper would be weak and fragile.

My dad and the queen Ariel's mother had to leave but they visit often. Very often. I stare at her. There's a chance she could be dead now and I'm looking at a dead person. But I know my sister. She's strong. I hold her hand which is warm and start to talk to her.

"Ari I miss you.We all miss you"At this point I have tears coming down my face.

"Everyone a wreck. Mom and Dad can't concentrate on duties and Jasper's heartbroken-"I use both of my hands and hold on to hers.

"And it's not the same.We don't get to see your smile that brightens the room. Or your personality. I need you Ri." I start silently sobbing. When I feel something move against my hands.her fingers start to move.

Then out of no where her hair grows longer. The red tips turn darker.Its brighter.The brown is lighter. Her eyes open like she's summoned.

"Don't worry about you sister Ky.Shes worried about you guys.The more she sees you like this she gets weaker.We don't know if she'll come back either.But she wants everyone to know that she loves them."She sounds monotone. That wasn't Ariel.

"Who are you?"I ask.

"Jeneve"Then my sisters body lays back down and remains still again. The door opens and I see Mom,Dad, Jasper and two people I didn't expect to see along with a familiar one.

------

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER.

LOVE YA

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE