A TRUE FAMILY

ARIEL POV (unedited)

"I'm not an angel I meant I'm ugly look at me." She looks a me in disgust.

"Your beautiful say something else like that and you will look ugly"

"I'm fat look at me" She's confused. "I'll explain" the boy with brown hair says they were so quiet I forgot they were there. He holds a mirror to my face. My eyes probably widen about 2 inches. Right when I'm about to ask questions he stops me "You shifted remember" the thought of my wolf makes me smile how could I forget. "Happy birthday" they all say in unison how could I forget its my birthday.

My hair is still brown but I have gold highlights and its longer I also have dark red tips my eyes have specks of gold and I actually have curves!

"She's not listening again,Princess were here lets go and meet mommy and daddy Kay?" I roll my eyes and she cracking up.When we walk in I see two people in the room. The guy ask something in the girl from the hospitals ears and she nods.

"I forgot to introduce ourselves I'm Skylar,ugh the blonde over there is my brother his name is Jared and the he's(dark brown haired person) Nathan. This is the King your father King Micheal ( he has my eyes I see some resemblance) and this is you mother she's not the queen yet her name is Rosalina not that you need to know that.(She looked like an older twin without wrinkles just beautiful)

"Sit. This gonna be a long story" says the King my father he tells everyone to leave very politely

Well when the queen my wife was actually ruling she had affairs with ...(pauses) a lot of people in trade money was given(he starts cursing under his breath) anyways I met your mother at a ball and it was love at first sight we are mates we had you Ariel Katerina Carter.(It kinda shocked me they knew m middle name duh they are my parents)She told me she was and angel. She is why you look so gorgeous.When she went back to heaven pregnant she was shocked she didn't get in trouble for having a werewolf child he told her she has a huge future.You Ariel are the next warrior angel.They come every 1000 years and are very rare you do have a gold crown on your fur right? I nod.You are one of the strongest angels on heaven and on earth you will get powers no regular wolf has."What?" I'm a shocked "What do I have to do if I have a huge future" he looks at me and answers "That's what we don't know"

"So I am adopted explain how I was born" he smiles "When you were worn you were ugh glowing and had a halo over your head we didn't now how your only half angel your mother doesn't even have me halo yet but you have yours and you have your wings white with gold swirls and light blue tips at the end I guess you didn't know that judging from your face."He's got to be kidding so where
Are the cameras then ahem my dad coughs to get my attention."Sorry"I say his face lightens up "Don't be it's a lot to take in"

"Have you found your mate yet Katerina" I smile because I love that name so much no one calls me that.

"He rejected me and I accepted" I'm on the verge of tears

"It's okay you will get a new one"

"What I do" he nods "But it takes a couple of days"

"Your adopted parents are informed that your here they won't tell anyone"

"They practically ignored me my whole life" I frown

"When we gave you to them they were so happy they had to stay away from you they are weres full were it gets kinda hard"

"Huh what happens"

"They could've threw you on the streets killed you they were so poor but they became riches worked day and night for you and your brother"

"I have good news" he tells me this and I think this will make me happy

"Ky is your brother he may be half but he is your brother"

I am so happy I love Ky but when will I see him

"Sir we have a visitor" says the guard

"Who is it" my dad replies

The guy smirks I mean seriously he's kinda cute though but to old for me

"Ky Carter"

The doors open and light comes in the castle.

****

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK LOVE YA COMMENT AND VOTE