UNKNOWN CONDITION

JASPERS POV

When the doctor came back in hours later we were all tired and anxious.We all had a talk about her condition.But he never gave a straight answer and everyone was confused until someone finally making it clear.

"JUST TELL US AND QUIT STALLING"Ky yells at the top of his lungs. The doctor flinched back a little clearly not expecting that. He sighed and took a deep breath.

"It's unknown. We have never see anyone with this condition before.She might be gone or in a coma it's hard to tell"he says.

"So how long?"Ariels mother said.She was obviously holding back so many tears.Everyone eyes in the room where red,puffy and has bags under their eyes.

"A year or two.If she's not awake by then it's most likely that she's gone."The doctor says staring at all our faces.

"What if she's not alive?We will be looking at a dead body!"i yell. Its not the doctors fault. I just miss her. I want revenge. I want to be the one who gets revenge on Kaiden.For backstabbing and using me. I feel an arm on my shoulder and look up.The king.My probably soon to be father in law is Ariel was actually conscious.He stared me straight in the eye and smiled.

"Then you must try to move on"The doctor said.With that he walked out.I started to cry in my hands again. Strong alpha huh. I feel like this was supposed to happen.Karma.Karma for mistreating her. For insulting her. Worse of all for rejecting her.

--------------

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.

LOVE YA

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE