THE PRINCE

KY POV

How could I let this happen? Why did they let me run? Well at least I found my sister ermm half sister nah I don't care she's my sister still. I'm still shocked and taking in the news my dad is king of the wolves but I still don't know my mom. That probably explains why my wolf is black with a white mark that looks like a crown I guess that's what Ari told me.

"Alright time to start training lets see what you guys can do in wolf form first, so shift" I still hate shifting but it's getting easier.When I turn I see my sister shifting I can tell its still hard for her I forgot that her birthday was just yesterday. She's changed so much when you shift most of the time your body does too she's probably happy about that. Her wolf is mesmerizing its a pure white wolf she has the same crown mark but the fur color is gold and she actually glows a little.

First we are gonna warm up 100 laps around the palace go" Me and my sister both run I'm surprised to see that she's fast very fast it's so hard to catch up maybe this is one of her "powers". Lucky she's half angel she's so beautiful already I'm proud to be her brother but if someone hurts or touches her they'd be dead in seconds.

Since we're wolves we don't sweat unless its something really tiring wolves have high limits. When we finish our dad asks us to shift back hand and hand combat.

"You both will have 3 different trainers each one for every skill were gonna be training for about a month or two then you'll be ready and warriors I'm going to check on Nathan and Jared"I guess my sister has a Wittle crush on one of them because of the way she smiles and blushes you can tell.

"Hey I'm Skylar first I'm gonna teach you one on one skills Kay" She's gorgeous like perfect flawless skin, perfect body. I get cut off when she punches my nose.

"Do exactly what I do and don't complain just because I'm a girl don't go easy on me" When I punch aiming in her direction she moves out of the way I punch again and she nods. "Kay here's a punching bag look at the dots and aim." Woah I guess this came easier than I thought.
"I took me forever to get good aim it just comes natural to you lucky" she replies with a smile

By the time me and my sister finish training we shower. I am so sore and I have to do it for the next month hopefully it gets easier. When I finish I go downstairs surprised to see almost everyone at the dinner table Ariel's probably not done with her shower yet. When she comes in and sits the food comes out.

"We have found a little clue of Kaiden it seems those two have been separated it might take a little more time but we will find them"says my father who looks a little sad he has a fake smile on his face.

When that's over I go to my room and sleep I finally get a good nights sleep. Then I see Jasper on a chair being abused and hit he has bruises and marks all over him. I see Kaiden too he looks like he is at an abandoned warehouse of course everyone hides there. I mind link everyone the news it's only 5 am but everyone rushes down stairs. When I tell them the news they're shocked and my father is smiling why is he smiling?

"Looks like you found one of your many powers since you can see them you can lead the way it will be easier for you to find the out if all of us you and Ariel have stronger noses because your born into the royal family. Everyone pack lets go. Split"

*****

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT VOTE PLEASE

THANKS FOR READING LOVE YA!!😊😊