BIG MISTAKE

ARIEL POV

How can this happen, why did this happen? My wolf has been whining all day about it.I grab a pillow and scream into it for a minute. He rejected me. He rejected me. Each time I say it I get madder and more furious. I can't wait till today's over.

"I hate my life" I throw the pillow against the wall and it lands with a loud thud. I never thought this could or would happen. I grab my phone and scroll down till I find Cameron,  he's a good friend of mine but decide against it. I scroll again. Ashley. I call her and I explain everything, she's speechless at first.

"Well that sucks with your birthday and all, wait there's a party tonight at 7 I think he might be there ."

"I might need something to wear though fashion police, get your butt over here "

It's been 10 minutes since she's started to "glamify" me. I'm suprised it didn't take longer though. I turn to the mirror.

"Is t-that me? No it can't be."

My hair is curled all the way down to my back my makeup is done perfectly. I'm wearing a tight short lacy dress that stops above the knee. I finally felt good about myself.

"Thank you so much. I love you girl!"

She gives me a kind smile. If only my parents were here to see, actually I would be dead if that happens, as long as my brother doesn't know we will be fine.

As soon as I walk in I see couples, drunks and spin the bottle happening. That scent, he's here. I thought that since he rejected me that I wouldn't still enjoy the smell. I quickly rush to the kitchen away from his scent and try to avoid him. His eyes turn my way and I duck but its to late he sees me and his eyes widen. He quickly walks my way.

"Mate" my wolf says

"Camila it's not the time besides he rejected us."

She whimpers and I instantly feel guilt.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay" she responds

I turn but he grabs me  and smashes his lips on mine it sends tingles and sparks. I can feel fireworks. His warm soft lips make me feel protected like nothing's impossible,  what am I thinking, I pull away and he looks at me confused, "You rejected me remember." Almost all eyes are on us, he chuckles.

"And you actually fell for it"

Everyone starts laughing, I don't know why I can't take it anymore. I run out and drive to my apartment. When I get to my apartment my chest started to hurt, I screamed. I start to shift. My bones are breaking and I hear each and every one crack in seconds. It hurts so much I thought I would die. I look at myself. I'm a white wolf with a gold mark on my fur it looks like a... Crown.

I shift back quickly getting my clothes and change.I leave a note on my bed.

Who ever is reading this first you probably figured I'm gone and out of your life no need to thank me thank your alpha jasper he turns out to be my mate and rejected me I'm sorry I just couldn't take the pain I love you guys not, except for Ky (my brother) I truly love you

Filled with hate

~ARIEL

****

Thanks for reading vote please