REGRET

JASPER POV

I just rejected Ariel. I don't know why. She's so beautiful and her lips were so soft, she smelled so good her lips tasted Iike cotton candy. What kills me is that she accepted my rejection. Nobody rejects me, if word gets around then I'm gonna be the laughing stock. I feel bad for Ariel. Her brother was rarely around and her parents ignore her. I grab some girls and start making out with them. I need to get Ariel out of my mind. I always bullied her and messed around with her and made her life crap, no wonder she hated me. One of the girls I'm kissing kisses me to soft and her lips are dry.I grab the next one to hard.Grab the last girl ehh she's okay. I kiss her a little bit longer then lick her bottom lip for entrance. Right when I'm about to someone punches my stomach.

 I fall to the ground and someone keeps punching me in my face and stomach. Whoever this person is he is either strong or mad or both .He punches me in my groin and tears run down, why is no one helping. Finally someone pulls him, off my beta. The girls start screaming, now they care sl*ts.

"What's your problem" I ask

"There goes you pretty face" he says but he gives me a confused look so I shot him a glare he probably didnt mean to say that loud idiot.

"What do you think the beating was for ." Oh so that's what it's about. I rejected her and she accepted. I scratch my head and think of Ariel.

"ANSWER ME" he yells and I made me jump, what's his problem. Give me a break I'm alpha. Have a busy schedule. Right when im about to answer he kicks he n the groin again! I WANNA BE A FATHER ONE DAY! Get over it I think, why is he here anyways? He rarely comes to the pack house or town.

"Yeah I rejected her so what" Gasps are heard why are they so suprised half of them were there when it happened.

"GET OUT" These slaves are useless. Only three people remain in the room me, Kaiden and I forgot his name well whatever Ariel's brother.

"Yea and she's not fit for Luna too weak and not pretty enough." As soon as it comes out of my mouth I regret it she is the perfect person for the job and she's so beautiful she's a little angel to me.

He throws a note in my face and I read it.I can tell he feels a little sympathy because his face show it.

"Do you know how much it hurts to be rejected.It feels like your being stabbed over and over again, Jasper"I hurt Ariel, I hurt my mate

I feel a little tear fall down my cheek Kaiden smiles and what's his face turns around. I rub my eye and hope they don't see the tear.I punc the wall and it cracks. I have their attention at least I run to the door, the only one thing on my mind is Ariel. Whats his face asks me where I'm going, where do you think? I swear this guy should repeat elementary school.

"To find my mate" I hope she didn't get far my speed increases. A hand touches my shoulder, Kaiden,  and Ariel's brother, we all shift to wolves and run. I think either Kaiden's slowing us down or are we running to fast.

I'm coming for you Ariel wait for me.

*****

COMMENT, VOTE LOVE TOU GUYS THANKS FOR READ

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT