MISERY

ARIEL POV

When I wake up in the morning I feel so sore from training. I roll of the bed and land on the floor my brother comes running in.

"Ari are you ok?" He looks really worried

"I just hate getting up early" he smiles and helps me up I walk down the stairs in my pjs everyone is up. How do they wake up so early I need my sleep!!

"Good morning" they all say simultaneously

"Morning" I don't know why but something's bothering me my chest and head start hurting and I let out a loud groan. My eyesight becomes black. I feel like I'm dying ugh what is this pain!

They last thing I see is everyone running to get me Nathan catches me and I fell tingles and sparks fly up my whole body but I close my eyes.

"It's been 2 days she's been sleeping I think we should wake her up and tell her" I recognize that voice it's my mom. I decide to stay still and listen in on their conversation.

"Before you guys as anything I think that Jasper's hurt" I barely get the words out but I know they hear me

"So what did you guys wanna tell me"they give me a reassuring smile but I know it's fake and they're just trying to cheer me up

"We couldnt find Kaiden but we found Jasper but it seems he has memory loss."No they've got to be kidding right when they found him.

"What happened"I can feel turns sliding down my cheek

"We'll he was abused and beat to the pulp when he refused to give the information they needed they punched him whipped him and threw bricks at him. By the time we found him it was too late you can see him now if you want." I nod and quickly get up quickly.

He looks awful he has bruises,rashes, he's bleeding and he has a black eye. This is nothing like the charming sexy alpha I knew back home. Nothing. My parents tell me they give me time alone. I walk to his side and grab his hand surprisingly it's warm can still feel sparks and tingle but not as much as before there's barely any.

"Jasper please wake up I miss you." The monitor says he has a steady heartbeat. I hear a knock on the door and tell them t come in.

"He'll wake up n a day or so. His memory will come back he just needs time take him around and help him that's about all we can do to help" There's other else to do I feel so useless. I let this happen. It's all my fault. I hear the heart monitor speed and I look at I'm he's awake and staring at me wide eyed.

"Where am I?" He has such an adorable confused look in his face you can't resist to smile.

"In a hospital. Do you uh remember m-me." He smiles a little

"Umm Im sorry but I don't" I feel my knees go weak. No. I can't cry in front of him he rejected me. I need to be strong.

He looks at me "So are to gonna show me around or what" still an arrogant jerk. I grab his arm and half carry drag him downstairs.

"Just because I lost my memory doesn't mean I can't walk by my self" I smile

"Sorry "When I let go I keep thinking he needs help and try to help him. When we reach the bottom his eyes lay on Skylar and her eyes fall on him. He turns around and I swear heard of on them say mate I instantly feel a pang of jealousy and try not to cry good thing I'm facing the other way.

This is gonna be a long day

****

WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD MAKE THE BEST COUPLES?

WILL THEY FIND KAIDEN?

WILL HE GET HIS MEMORY BACK?

WILL JASPER AND ARIEL FALL FOR THE WRONG PEOPLE?

I LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT