BIRTHDAY GIRL

ARIEL'S POV

"Omg!! Ariel how did you always show up so perf to school?"

 squealed Jeni. I sigh because that's probably the 10th time she asked me that today. I reply

"I don't really do anything I just... show up"

I'm not one of those girly girls you should know that. I am Ariel Carter age 15 almost 16. Oh and if you didn't know I'm also a werewolf. I think about my mate sometimes. Which leads me to thinking if he will accept me or reject me. I somehow manage blush and frown at the same time. I guess my friends notice because they ask me what wrong but I just smile and shake me head.

I walk down the hall with Ashley she's practically the sister I ALWAYS wanted,
"Hey Ri hottie to your left"she whispers in my ear, the hottie being Jasper. He has dirty blonde hair and hazel green eyes, who knew it could look so good. Oh and he's also the alpha of our pack moonlight pack.

"Ariel, I think that you might beat a world record if you keep staring at him like that".

I immediately start turning red like a tomato.

"Ari" I turn around and see Kaiden he's one of Jasper's friends and he's the beta. He's also a hottie.

"Hey Kai," he stares at me intently then starts to say cheesy pickup lines. I can't take it so I just turn around and walk away gosh does he get on my nerves.

I rush to class because the bell has rung and as I run I bump into something hard, like brick hard. When I open my eyes I see none other then the alpha.The hottie, player, captain of the football and the schools very own bad boy.

I try to walk past him but he grabs my wrist,hard. "Where do you think you're going"he asks seductively

"To class" it comes out blunt and rude I just shrug and quickly walk past him. I guess I get lucky because just as he's about to say something his little gang comes and tells him to hurry up.

When I walk not class I take a seat. Im the nerd and a loner girl I only have some friends I'm chubby but not fat I'm brunette and I have brown eyes, I know dull. The teacher ask me why I'm late and I guess we argued the whole period because right when I state my point the bell rings and I quickly run out if class. Yes! The last class is over. I drive to my house my parents are well ... filthy rich but they don't care about me. They just give me money and tell me to go, the last time I saw them I was 13 it was my birthday. They're always on missions or have to work. I have one brother he's 19 and awesome he has my dads good looks.

Tommorrow is my birthday which is means I might meet my mate. I shake my head for stressing about that when it's going to be my sixteenth birthday tomorrow.  I jump in my bed ready to do one of my favorite things, sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. The annoying alarm clock ugh, I hit it with my hand and surprisingly it stops. I open my eyes to see what's about to happen. Turns out I ended up breaking it, great now I have to buy a new one. Thats why nothing should interrupt my sleep. My eyes widen wait, today is my birthday. Give me a second to internally scream. I'm sixteen well at 7:39 I will be I quickly take a shower do my makeup, little bit of mascara, eyeliner and I curl my hair.

I walk into the school and see Jeni, of course she's trying to fit in the the populars.  I said trying she's actually failing at that miserably. She was r- all of a sudden I smell something chocolaty it instantly makes me wanna die, in a good way. Its so good.  I follow the scent and see Jasper fudging Ace oh and yeah I don't cuss and when I do I use food references.  Anyway back to Jasper, he's making out with none other that the schools very own Ali, miss perfection. My chest starts hurting. Just when I'm abut to turn around he stops and his eyes widen. He turns to me but its to late. I turn and walk away

"No please don't go he's our mate"

I get a little freaked out then I remember what my brother told me its my wolf. I answer back to her

"He doesn't deserve us, by the way what's your name?"

She replies angrily "Camila"

Someone grabs my arm and I feel the sparks, my knees feel so weak I'm gonna fall. I turn around to Jasper he looks at me and smashes his lips to mine. I don't respond at first when I do it becomes passionate but he pulls away. Saying something I was dreading so much

"I alpha Japer Ace reject you Ariel Carter as my mate"

I feel tears but I try to hold them back. I shout loud enough so he can hear "I accept "

He immediately stops smiling and I run off that was the last of my nerdy pathetic useless life.

Watch out Jasper because I'm coming back for revenge.