LOVE IS IN THE AIR

KY POV (WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS SOME OF IT GOT DELETED AND I COULDN'T REMEMBER IT)

I sat at the dinner table with most of the pack members.Jasper and Ri where sitting next to each other.The other pack members must be stupid to to notice what the to we're doing.Ariel was blushing hard and Jasper's cheeks were rosy.I can tell he has his memory back any one with a brain could tell.Back to the present.One of Jasper's hands were on the table while the other was on Ariel is hand was stretched out probably touching her and vice versa.

5 MINUTES LATER

I couldn't take it they were flirting and touching the whole time.Overprotective brother mode on.I coughed and it broke them apart. When everyone left and Jasper and Me were in the kitchen we had a little TALK.

"I know you have your memory." He stiffens and stays motionless.

"We'll then what do you want" Don't act like a moron.I bet I can say one word and he's change his position and stop being arrogant and idiotic.

"ARIEL"He blushed a little.He was trying to hold back a smile and huge one.He rubbed his eyes and but a fist on his mouth and smiled.

"I love her"Wasn't expecting that.

"If you hurt her alpha or not I will kill you slowly and painfully.Capiche" I smirked at his expression.

"I won't"His eyes were sincere so I'll keep him alive for now.If he hurts her ohh he'll get it.

JASPER POV

While I was at the dinner tale I couldn't concentrate the whole time.Oh course it had to do with Ariel my mate.Every time we touched it was electric sparks flew and I love the tingly feeling.Everytime I rubbed her knee she shivered and blushes.Im never going to get tired of that.Shes so cute when she blushes.Someone coughed and we stopped.KY.He decided to I've me a TALK.Since when was he this overprotective. I gotta give him credit he figured I had my memory back.Smart.

***
READ THE TOP

SORRY IT'S SO SHORTY