MEMORY LOSS

JASPER POV

I feel horrible. It's torture to see my face and I can't remember anyone! I felt a little bit of sparks when the brunette touched my arm maybe she's my sister? No she doesn't look like me. What about the blonde she was hot. Definitely felt something when I stared into her eyes. I don't even know anyone here I don't know them their names or even my name? Who am I?

I get off the bed, I need answers. Everyone is awake and eating. The brunette says good morning and I reply. There's something about her kinda like an itch I can't reach ugh that gross never mind. Maybe we dated?

"Can someone explain who I am" everyone looks around at each other the brunette looks at someone they look alike siblings?

"We'll were the only two who know you" says the brunette she quickly stares back at her plate, what did I do to her?

" Your Jasper Ace alpha of our pack the moonlight pack" the guy nods thinking what else he should say

"I'm an alpha, what's an alpha?" This is gonna be a loonnggg talk.

****

"Our as in who?" Seriously I feel like an idiot without memory. At least I can breathe and talk well they are the basics.

"Oh I'm Ky Carter and she's (points to the brunette) Ariel Carter" huh carter why does that ring a bell. Carter carter. I suck in a breath and get a flashback.

****

"You know exactly what we are talking about WHERE IS KATERINA"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT."

"What princess are you talking about?"

"The Princess of the wolves I'm sure you know her and her brother but let's focus on Katerina"

"Maybe this will ring a bell if you tell us we might just keep her and your friend Kaiden alive her full name is Ariel Katerina Carter now Spill"

****

I gasp. "Ariel" she stares at me wide eyed, I wish I remembered more about my life all I remember was the flashback and the back of some nerdy girl.

"Your princess of the wolves" she smiles but I know she's upset but that's all I remember when. Look at her I see pain hurt and pure torture. What did I do?

****

JASPER'S POV ARE ALWAYS SHORT SORRY

THANKS FOR READING VOTE PLEASE