BACK

ARIEL POV

Almost as if she knew what I wanted to do I wake up panting hard. Barely getting in air. I was burning hot. I felt different though. Stronger and something else. I looked around and saw everyone's shocked expression. I smiled but it was a small smile. Then I was jumped with hugs kisses and tears.I don't want to lie but everyone looked horrible.They looked pale and lifeless.I probably looked the same.I was getting hotter.My body was burning up. I started to glow literally them i was possessed.My voice was loud and I was floating in mid air.Then I started saying some prophecy.

"The pure angel flies high
While the dark angel stays low
His plan starts to flow
While the Angel says bye
Her beloved must see
That they can be or flee
One angel will go
While their time slows
They will glow or go."

"It's kinda confusing but ill explain everything"my wolf Camilla says.

"Ok how about where is Kaiden and did I die?"I ask.

"I don't know where he is but you didn't die you were ugh hibernating I guess you can call it."

"Hibernating?"

"Kind of like getting stronger and changing"She says.

"To be honest you guys look horrible"I tell them honestly.I look around the room and see 3 figures.Two of the two just so happens to be my adopted parents.They look just as bad as everyone else.

I remember the prophecy when I hibernated Kaiden's plans started to work.Then I guess Jasper has to choose a decision.Either me or Kaiden lives.

I remember the third figure.Shes a woman.But she looks familiar.Her eyes and nose look similar to...

"Ky!"I yell.He runs to my side.

"What's wrong?"He asks.

"Mind introducing me to your mom?"