Thirty Eight

"Aye that's bae right there!" I yelled out seeing Don and his little mini me coming over. "Oh, that's right I'm bae." Don said once he got closer. "Not you fool, Junior is bae." I giggled taking my baby from him. "Damn he taking my spot now?" Don pouted as I stood on my toes to kiss him but we were quickly pulled away by my dad.

"We are not trying to see that." I bucked at my dad. "Daddy, it was just a kiss. Calm your tits old man." "You lucky you have my grandson in your arms or I would drop kick you so fast." He said yanking my hair. "Just go away and spark that grill up. You know I'm hungry." I pushed him away.

My parents were having their annual cookout of the summer that was always the third Saturday of July. I was a little skeptical about bringing the baby but with my mom threatening me the way that she did, we both were here. He was two months old now so I guess it was alright.

I still wasn't comfortable with bringing him around a whole bunch of people. I didn't give a damn if they were family or not. People see babies and go crazy. They always want to hold them and then they kiss them. I don't know where their lips have been; they could've been sucking dick or eating pussy right before. Hell even herpes. Nope. Not happening. I let it be known that he was only to be with my parents, my grandparents, twin and his godparents. And unless I gave permission then no, you can't touch him.

"So what do you say about letting your parents keep the baby tonight?" Don asked me while we were sitting under the big tree in the backyard. I didn't say anything and just continued to eat my piece of watermelon. "B?" I sighed and turned to face him. "I don't want to leave him with them. Why can't he come home with us?"

I knew why Don wanted my parents to keep him. I had been cleared for sexual activities and to return to work two weeks ago but we never got anywhere with it. Every time we did Junior's baby talk or cries would interrupt through the baby monitor. It was either that or I fell asleep on him. So it wasn't like I wasn't trying to be with Don it was just things getting in the way.

"We need a night to ourselves." He said leaning over to bite my melon. "We will when he goes to college." I laughed at his face. "Don I'm just playing, damn." "Whatever. Answer my question." He said taking another bite. "Why can't we just go upstairs and have a quickie?"

"You know what, I'm not even asking you. I'm telling you that your mom and dad will have our son until tomorrow night. And if you have a problem with that Mommy, then Daddy will be glad to allow you to take those problems out on his dick." I climbed onto his lap and lightly bit his bottom lip. "You know I kinda like it when you talk to me like that, Daddy." I whispered before kissing him. He pulled away and smacked my ass.

"You better stop kissing me like that and trying to be smart before I fuck you right here under this tree in front of all these people." I playfully rolled my eyes before removing myself from his lap. "Don't threaten me with a good time." We stood up and went our separate ways. I headed straight to my grandfather who was holding Junior allowing him to lick barbecue sauce from a rib.

"Papa! He can't eat barbecue sauce, oh my goodness!" I exclaimed. "Get on out of here BB. You was eating chicken bones at two weeks with your fat self." I looked down at Junior who had his tongue out trying to have more sauce. He let a small whine out and was looking at Papa as if he was supposed to have more. "Sorry boy, your crazy mama said you can't have it." He wiped his face and passed Junior off. "Get on out of here BB. I know you came to get him."

Junior and I headed to the sunroom. It was hot out and we both needed to cool down in the air conditioned room. Not to mention he needed a nap. After checking his diaper I rested his head on my chest and gently rocked him to sleep. "Hey twin." Ant said coming in. "Hey." I said quietly as he leaned down and I kissed his cheek while he kissed mine. "He been sleep long?" "About ten minutes." I shrugged. "Well go put him down before you have him used to sleeping in your arms."