Ten

Music surrounded the walls inside my bathroom as I lay in a bubble filled tub.  I was still feeling tingles between my thighs and at least two hours had passed since Adonis used his fingers and tongue on me.  Shaking my head, I began to wash my body and stood up to rinse off in the shower.  After massaging lotion into my skin the doorbell started up.  Who in their right mind would come to my house at 11 at night.  If it were Ant I was pretty sure he would have used his key.  Skipping down the steps I opened the door.  "Ah!" I yelped as I was lifted up into the air.  My legs involuntarily wrapped around his waist as he closed the door. 

"What are you doing here?" I wanted to know.  He kissed my lips briefly before asking "You really thought I was gonna let you get away with handing me that bottle of lotion?"  A giggle escaped my mouth and he bit down on my neck as he took his thumb and began circling my clit.  "Don no." I half moaned trying to get down.  He removed his hand and tugged the front of my towel down to expose my pierced nipples.  "You and all of these secret piercings" he smiled before taking one into his warm mouth while plunging two fingers into my wetness.  "Oh fuck." I jerked into his body as he continued to play and make my juices come down more. 

The licks and sucks turned into small bites which caused my moans to escape my lips at a high volume.  Rocking my hips as he picked up speed, my muscles clamped down and I rode my orgasm out digging my nails into his shoulders.  I placed my head into the crook of his neck.  "Damn you taste good."  I watched him lick his fingers with his thick tongue before pulling them out of his mouth and kissing him. 

After a few more kisses, we made it upstairs.  He placed me on my feet and I wasted no time sliding his shorts and boxers down along with pulling his shirt off, tossing it wherever.  "Somebody seems more ready than I do."  he grinned down on me after pushing me down on the bed.  "Been ready."  I smiled spreading my legs watching as he stroked his manhood and placed a condom on.  He came prepared I see.  Climbing on top of me and kissing me a few more times Don looked down. "You sure?"  I sighed hard and rolled my eyes.  "Nigga I told you-  ah"  I gasped as he entered me.  A few moments passed as I got used to his size. 

Slowly Don slid his hard member out only to push back in without warning.  "Fuck" I whispered as he continued his motions gradually picking up speed.  I moved my lower body against his catching his rhythm all the while screaming and moaning for more.  Right when I felt my orgasm build up and was about to let loose for the second time tonight, he pulled out.  Sitting up quickly, breasts bouncing,  "Adonis, what the hell is wrong with you?"  He popped his lips and stood up. 

"Shut the fuck up yo."  was his response as he grabbed a pillow and flipped me over pulling me to the edge of the bed.  After sliding the pillow under me, he pushed me down until only my ass was in the air.  He slid back in with no warning once again.  "Mmm shit."  he groaned as I threw my ass back while he continuously smacked my ass cheeks.  I'm sure there would be prints in the morning.  "B you gotta stop for a minute unless you want me to cum before you catch another."  he growled into my ear.  Ignoring him, I continued until he grabbed my hips to hold still as he pounded hard and fast into me and strummed my clit.  A stream of moans and surses left my mouth as my juices flowed out my box, down my thighs and onto his member.  Moments later, he came. 

Laying flat out on the bed I caught my breath as Adonis cleaned us both with a warm washcloth, pulling me into him after.  I don't even recall falling asleep.  I woke up to Adonis snoring all in my ear.  I gave him a look of disgust at the tiny bit of dried up drool in the corner of his mouth.  Shaking my head, I headed to my bathroom and took in my appearance.  My once straight hair now looked like a birds nest and I had a few love bites.  Jumping into the shower, I washed my body and replayed last night in my head.  Once done, I entered back into the room to see this fool still sleeping.  After slipping my bra and panties on, I climbed on top of him and began tracing his tattoos.  Noticing the time, I went to climb off of him but he stopped me. 

"Good morning." I greeted smiling down at him.  He went to speak and I threw my hand up stopping him.  "Handle your breath and then talk to me bruh."  Entering the closet.  "Toothbrushes are in the closet along with washcloths."  "Morning beautiful."  I turned and snaked my arms around Don's waist as he stood in the bathroom mirror.  "Shouldn't I tell you that?"  he wondered turning to face me.  I shrugged "Well tell me then."  "Nah I'm straight."  Following him down the steps and to the kitchen we cooked a small breakfast together. 

"Alright pick me up in a hour and then we can chill until the dinner.  Cool?"  I said as we sat outside of the dress shop.  "Okay."  Going to open the door, Don grabbed my arm.  "No goodbye kiss?"  he poked his bottom lip out.  Leaning over the middle console, I pecked his lips.  "Okay bye."  I hopped out the truck and ran in the shop.  "Britni you're late."  my mom said as I entered.  I hugged her, Kyra and my godmother Tiffany.  "Calm your tits mom."  I told her sitting down.  "So let's see this dress." 

My mom and Tiffany disappeared to the back and Kyra moved next to me.  "What's up?  I saw you struggling to walk in here."  she wiggled her eyebrows.  I told her the events of last night.  "How was he?"  I looked at her like really?  "Bitch you noticed me limping right?"  I massaged my thighs.  "My hip hurts."  We fell over laughing.  "Enough cackling girls."  mom yelled out.  She came swaying her hips.  "Check me out!"  "Daddy might put one in you and in nine months I won't be the baby anymore."  I cheesed hard at how beautiful she looked.  "Whoooo caliente!"  Kyra licked her finger and went to touch her but started shaking it as if she was too hot.  "I can't believe I get to marry the love of my life all over again."  she started crying.  "Lisa, get ya in love ass on so we can get you out this dress."  Tiffany pulled her down off the platform.

After my mom came out, we went up to the register so she could pay.  She face me "What's wrong with your walk?"  I looked down.  "I was practicing a dance move and I fell."   "Yeah a dance move called 'I got the D'."  Ky snickered.  "Finally got them cobwebs out huh?" "Ma!" I shrieked.  She looked at me for a moment.  "How was it?" she and Tiffany wanted to know.  "I am not about to talk about this with you two old bats."  "Old?!"  Looking out the window I saw Don pulling up.  "I gotta go!"  I ran out with the quickness.

"Sup?" Don nodded at me.  "You better greet me like the lady that I am."  I huffed sitting back in my seat.  "You wasn't acting like a lady last night with all that throwing it back and screaming you was doing.  Ohh Adonis!  Fuck me harder big daddy!"  he tried mocking me.  A small pout formed on my face.  "Shutup.  I didn't call you daddy."  "You will one day."  I turned the radio up on him.  He needs to keep dreaming on that one.  "I'm running home so I can grab clothes for the dinner tonight.  Cool?" he glanced at me before switching lanes.  "Cool."

We pulled up at his house, "Fuck."  he cursed.  We sat there for a minute before he faced me.  "Get out and go straight in.  I don't want you getting caught up in this drama Renee is about to try and bring.  My door is open."  I nodded.  I guess I wasn't moving fast enough because I was rushed from the side and onto the ground. 

------ Characters in the MM

Alone Together (EDITING) (Under Construction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara