Thirty Two

I didn't edit. Didn't have time I'm too tired so excuse the mistakes I'm human.

"What are we going to do with all of this stuff!" Don shouted as he came in with the last of the gifts from the shower. I sat on the armchair enjoying a piece of cake that I almost had to fight both Ant and Alayna over the last slice for. This was the best cake ever and they were about to catch a fade just a few hours ago.

"Well I thought that you would put everything up in his room. Set the swing and chair up, put the rocking chair in his room, the bassinet can go in our room. Is that enough or should I keep going down the list?" I asked before licking icing from off my finger. Don just stood in the center of the living room and mugged me. "Don't look at me like that. You know we have about six weeks or so until I deliver. Everything has to be ready and I-" Don cut me off. "Britni just shut up. I know."

I didn't say anything before hitting him with a pillow from off of the couch. "Stop telling me to shut up when I'm just telling you what needs to be done. I can't stand that." He began moving closer to me with a silly grin on his face. "Ew, fix your face because you look like a creep." I tried pushing him away as hard as I could.

His hand traveled up the dress that I was wearing. "Keep your hands to yourself B." Biting my lip I looked at his hand that was now inching higher and higher up my leg. "Well then move your hand." "That rule doesn't apply to me. I can always touch what's mine." I let that statement go. I knew that that was a way for him to get in between my thighs. "Go take that stuff upstairs to the babies room and then maybe I'll give you some." I lied without my eye twitching.

"Really really?" He questions looking over at me. "Really really." I nodded knowing good and well that I was going to bed. "Well let me get this stuff up these steps." he stood and began gathering gifts up and I made my way up to bed.

The next morning I woke up to an empty house and a note from Don that read:
Britni Lashae James, (I used your full government, and what?) I couldn't leave the house without leaving this note for you. You thought that stunt you pulled last night was funny? You are something else. But it's cool....you just can't get no D when you want! You won't change my mind either so stop thinking that you will. I'll be home soon. I loooovvveeee yoouuuu!!!

-Chocolate Thunder ;-)

P.S.... You light up my life.

P.S again... Stop trying to hide that smile I know you're fighting to hold it in.

Last P.S... Tonight I want to do something special. It's nothing major or fancy, just look casual and beautiful babe.

And can you make sure you not wear any panties?

I couldn't help but laugh at his oh so neat penmanship and his silliness. I also wanted to know where we were going tonight. Unable to wait, I dialed his number but he didn't answer. Moments later my phone was ringing and it was him. "Hey babe." I chirped into the phone. "Hey babe." He mocked me using a high pitched voice.

"Don't do that. Where are you?" I asked playing with the corner of the blanket that I was under. "Handling business. Did you read that note that I left you?" I started smiling, "Yeah I did. You're so corny Don but I love it." He let out a cocky laugh. "Yeah, I know. Before you ask, no I'm not telling you where we are going. Just know you will love it." "Ugh! Come on and tell me I hate surprises." My voice became high and whiny.

"Stop all that damn whining, how old are you?" I just sighed. "Whatever, can you bring me some Chester's Puffcorn when you come home?" "Look in the pantry I think it's some left but I will bring you some. I gotta go. Call you later." After hanging up, I lay in bed a while longer before getting up and handling all my hygiene.