Two

"Ugh! I'm sick of this!" I yelled throwing my bottle of water down. "Calm your panties girl." "Don't talk to me right now Kyra." I sat on the floor. We were going through a few dances to start with the next day when our classes started up and it was just going horribly. "Okay, listen. I will run home and get some new music and we will try again when I get back." Kyra rushed out knowing damn well she wasn't going to the house but to see her big headed ass boyfriend. I went into my office and pulled a port from my purse and went outside to calm my nerves. I headed back into the studio and started dancing to August Alsina "I Love It" I actually hated the song but the beat made me want to move. Once I was finished, I heard clapping. I turned around to see my twin. "You better start announcing yourself bro." I went to hug him "What brings you by?" He stood there with a smirk on his face. "You forgot." I looked at him confused. "Forgot what?" "Today is Sunday, we're supposed to be going to visit the parents." "Dammit I forgot. Okay well Ky left so you have to take me home so I can change." He looked at me like I was crazy. "Hell no. I'm not getting the third degree from mommy for being late. I'll drop you off." He walked off. I ran to get my bag and locked up hopping in the car with Ant. "50 bills and I will say it's my fault we're late." "Deal"

******

When Ant pulled into my driveway I rushed in the house and was headed to my room but I tripped over a pair of legs. "What the hell Kyra! You and Marcus take y'all nasty selves to the bedroom. Like y'all live alone or some shit!" I fussed while walking up the stairs. I jumped in the shower and was ready to go in 20 minutes. Slipping back into Ant's car he pulled off before I even got in good. "Trying to kill me?" "If you die then I die. I wouldn't dare kill myself little girl." A few minutes later we got to our parents home. My mom opened the door before we got to it. "You two are late." "It was my fault, I forgot." I said while hugging her. "Is that my baby girl?" "Is that my daddy?" I said hugging him. Ant clapped his hands together. "Let's get this party started. I'm hungry." "I didn't cook, we're going out to this new restaurant." My mom said. I groaned right along with Ant. "It better be good. I hate going to restaurants that just opened. They be fooling you." "They do." I agreed with Ant. "Shutup and get in the truck." We hopped in the back and headed for dinner.

We pulled up at the place called Urban Spoon. The name was alright, I was just worried about how the food would taste since I was starving. We walked in and were seated pretty quickly. Our waiter was a kid, about 17 and kept giving me eyes. "I am too old for you boy." I told him as he gave me my Sweet Tea along with his phone number. "I'm all man." He stated. I shook my head, we placed our orders and began talking while we waited. "So Britni, anyone new in your life? Friend? Potential mate? Secret boyfriend?" My mom asked. "No." She shook her head. "Not even a fuck buddy?" I laughed. "Mommy don't say that and no." Ant looked at me. "Are you a lesbian? I mean if you are I will love you the same but-" "Will you two leave her alone?" "Thank you daddy." He winked at me as our food came. We said grace and dug in. The food was delicious. I was definitely coming back here to eat. After dinner we headed back to our parents and went our separate ways. "Alright. Bye Ant. I am going to see you tomorrow right?" I leaned down in the window. He nodded his head. "3PM!" I yelled walking away. I went straight to my room and flopped down on the bed. I was dead tired.

********

I woke up the next morning around 10 still feeling tired. I dragged myself to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After getting dressed, I went down to the kitchen and made me some bacon and cheese eggs with a bagel. I heard the front door opening as I sat down to eat. "No food for us Brit?" I heard Ant ask. "Uh no. Who is us?" I looked up to see the dude from the other night. Of course he would see me again, he's cool with my twin. I was hoping to never see him again since I didn't go out much. "I believe you owe me your name sweetheart." He smiled. "Is that right?" I asked him biting the bacon. "Very right." "Oh." I continued to eat. "Her name is Britni." I heard Ant say as I got up to go clean up my dishes. "I should have known y'all look just alike." They continued talking while I leaned against the counter and checked him out. Clearly the man was fine as hell and his smooth velvety voice made me feel all warm inside. I checked out his muscles that were begging to be let loose from his shirt and that one little dimp- "Britni!!!" I looked up "Huh?" I wondered. "The guy is talking to you." Shaking my head I looked at him, "I am sorry." He smirked. "I was just telling you my name is Adonis." His name fit him to the T! "Nice to meet you."

I was upstairs getting everything I needed to take to the studio together and my twin came in leaning against the door frame. "Don't even think about it Britni." I looked up from zipping my bag. "Think about what?" I questioned. He pushed off of the door frame. "Do not talk to him. I'm serious." I sucked my teeth at this. "I do what I want Anthony. Now let's go do what you came here to do." I handed him the bag and walked out of the house. Ant walked out of the house looking bothered while Adonis stood there looking like he missed something. I shook my head and pulled off. Anthony just doesn't know.

Alone Together (EDITING) (Under Construction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें