Eighteen

A month later...

"And why haven't we seen you since we reopened?" Kyra asked me before I could step both feet into the dance studio. We had opened up two weeks ago and I hadn't really been there like I should. "Well, I was busy." That was my lame excuse. "Too busy forgetting your friends and job? I know you're in a relationship and all now but seriously Brit, get it together. You have a major part I'm this business and don't put it on hold for Adonis. He isn't putting all of his on hold for you."

"Your right and I'm sorry for leaving you hanging." I apologized. I really was. I had to get it together and get my heads out of the clouds and hop on my shit. "You know you my number one lover." I told her before giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Ugh don't put those infested lips on me." she screamed. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Whatever. Come show me what I've been missing out on." I pulled her into an open studio where she showed me a few routines that my classes were working on.

Out of breath, I lay flat out on the floor breathing hard. "Shit, I'm out of shape!" "Nah you not. You smoke too much." Ky laughed. "Not true. Don won't let me and I want to kill him for it." It was true, he said he never really liked it. But he could tolerate it when we weren't official. I say, you tolerated it then, you can do the same now. Occasionally, I would smoke bud but that was rare if he had anything to do with it.

I frowned when she sat on my stomach. "You little whore!" What was her problem? "You're pregnant, that's why you can't smoke and your ass is out of breath all of a sudden and your face scrunched up when I sat on your stomach. I'm gonna be an auntie!" Wait. What? Hell no!

"Nobody is with child." I tried to tell her but she was now occupied talking to my flat stomach. "Hi baby, it's auntie Ky and I can't wait for you to get here." I laughed at her as she sat up on her hunches. "What's so funny?" "Nothing but I'm not pregnant. We still haven't had sex besides oral." "Man, you just had me talking to some imaginary baby though? Forget you." She pushed my head and folded her arms over her chest.

"You will be the fifth person to know when I'm pregnant. If that ever happens." I told her seriously. "Well who are the first four?" she wondered. Sometimes I wondered where her brain was. "Don, twin and my parents." "And I'm godmom?" "Seriously Ky, do I have any other female friends that could have that spot?" "April." I rolled my eyes before saying "Get real. I mean we cool and all but that's Ant's dip, another month and she's out the door. Plus we don't have that bond." She shook her head in agreement.

After classes, we locked up and went our separate ways. I decided to go and see my dad. He had been walking around with a little pep in his step and a smile this past week, but he wouldn't say why. I thought maybe he had gotten some ass but that thought went out the window when I walked into the house.

Moans and grunts filled the silence of the house. I just know he don't have some floozy up in here! I thought he was done fucking around. I didn't really want to witness my dad having sex but I had to see this woman he had in the bed that he should be sharing with my mom. Which that is a whole other thing. She needs to bring her ass on home. I was missing her and it had been months. Ain't nobody got time for her to be running like that. I'm one to talk when I ran for almost a year.

"Shit, Lisa." he groaned. "Alright Britni, suck it up and try not to go off when you open this door." I whispered to myself tuning out the sex music. I pushed the door open, the woman was going to work riding my dad. I felt myself about to snap until I recognized the small tattoo on her shoulder blade. My mom. Not wanting to ruin their moment any longer, I quietly closed the door and left the house and made my way to Ant's.

"Mommys back." I said pushing my way into his apartment. "Shutup and stop lying." he looked as if he didn't believe me. "It's the truth. I went to see Daddy and I caught them having sex. She had Daddy on that bed looking and sounding like a little bitch." I laughed. "No wonder his ass was all happy these last couple of days. He knew she was coming." Ant said handing me a bottled water. "In more ways than one."