Nine

I was sitting in my car parked out in front of the studio. I had been here for about ten minutes prepping myself for this talk with Adonis. To say that I was nervous was a complete understatement. There were so many butterflies fluttering in my belly. "Ugh! Why am I here?" I asked myself placing my forehead onto the steering wheel. Maybe deep down, I was ready to let my feelings be known. Or maybe... okay, I had no more maybes. All of a sudden there was a big bang on my window. I looked up to see Terron standing outside of my window. I sighed and rolled the window down.

"What you want?" I kinda snapped. "Attitude attitude.." he laughed. "But what you doing here on this side of town?" He asked leaning down into the car. "Minding my business the same way you should." I told him matter of factly while reaching over in the passenger seat for my purse. Turning back, this nut was still in my car. "Move boy!" "Make me." he said in a daring voice and a smirk on his face. I smiled and began winding the window up with him still through it. "Hey! Ah shit my chest, Britni! Come on man." I laughed at him and slowly let the window down before stepping out.

"You play too damn much." He snapped rubbing his chest with one hand, pushing me with the other. "So I see you forgave ya boy. Now if he fuck up again, I'll be right here." Ignoring Terron, I kept it moving towards the door. Because this place was so large, I was not in the mood to search for Adonis so I called him while standing in the lobby. "Hey B. Don't say you're calling me because you changed your mind about calling." he spoke into the phone. "Actually, I did change my mind. I just don't think that I'm ready to talk. Take a rain check?" I leaned against the counter. "You better bring ya ass on. I see that red ass car outside. I'm in studio C just walk in."

Adonis was standing in the center of the room with his arms wide open. "Come gimme a hug. I haven't seen you in forever." I made no move to walk towards him. It was like my feet were stuck to the floor and those butterflies had come back. He lowered his arms and we both just stared at each other. "I see you're matching my fly today." Looking at his outfit, I noticed we had the same red and black color scheme going on from head to toe. Smiling, I nodded.

"Come here B." he spoke. I hesitated before walking over to him. He reached out and pulled me into a hard hug leaving me no choice but to hug him back. God, he smells delicious I thought to myself as he rocked me side to side. Pulling away, he pulled me back "Don't let go yet." he mumbled. "I have to." I said pulling away again. Sitting down on the leather couch in the corner, I crossed my legs. "So, you wanted to talk right? Let's get to it." He sat right next to me and I slid over leaving space. "So you think I'm going to bite you or something?" I shook my head no. I didn't trust myself being that close to him. The hug was close enough.

"I'll go straight to the point." he started scratching his neck with his face all scrunched up. "I'm a single man now." I just stared at him and then looked away. "Did you hear what I just-" "Heard you loud and clear. That's great and all." I told him. "That's all you have to say?" he gave me a confused look. "Uhm am I supposed to jump up and do a jig because you're single?" Grabbing my purse, I started for the door. "I have to go." I opened the door only for him to shut it right back. I turned for him to be directly in my face. "You running now B?" "Actually, I was walking out." I let the sarcasm drip in my voice.

"Why? Because you know you're glad to know that I no longer have Renee? That I broke up with her so I can be with you?" he pressed me up against the door, his 6'3 frame towering over my 5'9. Truth be told I was glad but he wasn't going to know that. I decided not to respond to him. "You have mouth any other time Britni, why you quiet now?" Silence. "I know you're mad about her and that you still mad I never told you and lead you on. Just let it go. I want to be with you, I always have." More silence to his mini speech.

He let a growl of frustration out and the vein in his neck began popping out also. Looking at his face all scrunched up, I bit my bottom lip. This anger that I never knew he could show was sexy as hell and was honestly turning me on. Before he could continue speaking, I jumped on him and began kissing him well enough to let him know that I wanted him for the moment. We would have to work on later. Licking his lips, he willingly opened up allowing our tongues to swirl together. He put me down long enough to slide my shorts off before gripping me back up, laying me down on the couch.

My core was throbbing and I could feel myself becoming wetter by the seconds. Pulling my panties to the side, he circled my clit with a finger causing a soft moan to escape my lips. He smoothly slid my panties off and I felt his warm breath on my pearl. "Damn, you ain't tell me she was pierced." he breathed out. I smiled down at him and gave him the hint of what to do next, I placed my hand on his head. Taking that cue, his warm tongue met my lower lips and swirled getting a shudder and a few more moans out of me. I felt two fingers slip into my tunnel as he sucked on me lightly. "Ahh fuck." I breathed out lifting my hips to match the thrusts of his fingers, which only made him move faster. Grabbing his head pulling him in deeper, I released my womanly fluids.

Needing him inside of me, I pulled him up and began fumbling with the buckle on his belt. Becoming frustrated I let out a huge sigh. He chuckled a bit. "Calm down ma, it's not going anywhere." His pants and boxers were finally off. Taking his hard member in my hand, I began rubbing it over my still throbbing pearl causing us both to let out moans. Slapping my hands away, he looked down at me "You sure?" I quickly nodded my head. I felt him sliding in before I grabbed his forearms. Wait, you have a condom right?" He popped his lips before saying "Really?" "Really." "Man come on. I'll pull out." Trying to dip in again, I pushed him back. "Nah bruh, wasn't meant to be." I let him know sliding from off the couch slipping my clothes back on while he stood there member still on swole.

"What am I supposed to do about this?" he gestured to his dick. Reaching into my purse, I pulled a bottle of lotion out. "Catch." throwing the lotion his way. "Put them hands to work." And I walked out. Damn I was close. So close I thought on my ride back home.

Britni in the MM