Three

"No no no! I'm not playing anymore because you're cheating."  I stood up throwing my cards at Ant.  He laughed at me following behind me.  "Ain't nobody cheating.  Come back man.  We were playing tonk and he was cheating the whole time.  I glared at him and sat on the couch.  "I'm telling mommy on you."  Taking my phone out I went to call but he tackled me to the floor before I could dial a number.  "Stop being a baby."  "Ugh whatever." I pushed him off of me and sat back up.  Ant turned the tv on and tuned into ESPN. "Why you watching this? Basketball season is over. Nobody cares about baseball and football."  He glared and said nothing.  I wasn't trying to watch this so I continued talking about random things, making him mad.  "Damn Brit shutup already!" he snapped. "I'm trying to watch tv."  "Well go home then.  I don't even know why you're still here you cheater."  My doorbell went off after I said that.  I knew I wasn't expecting anybody.  "Who did you invite over here?"  I got silence as my answer.  Shaking my head I went to open the door to see a few of his friends standing there.  "Your friend isn't here."  Going to shut the door "Why you lying? I see him on the couch." Terron said matter of fact.  "Okay you got me. I just don't want y'all in here."  I shut the door and took my place back on the couch.  "You so mean."  Ant said going back to open the door.

"Pick y'all heavy ass feet up!" I yelled out.  "Take y'all shoes off too or you cleaning my floors."  I looked up to see all of them doing what I said.  "Hey beautiful."  Adonis called out.  I blushed hard and tried hiding it even though I was brown skinned.  "Hey."  I smiled as he sat by me only to have my twin squeeze in between us.  "Sup Don."  He dapped him up and then eye balled me.  "Stop it."  "Stop what?" I asked innocently.  Introducing myself to the other two I didn't know but soon found out their names were Sam and Trey.  I stood up to go into the kitchen since I was hungry but not before kicking Terron's big ass feet off my coffee table.  "Let me come back and them big things on my furniture I'm cutting them off." 

I pulled out some chicken wings and placed them in hot water before making flour and turning on the grease.  I sat at the island counter and began texting my head buddy Petey.  I was in need of head and nobody but Petey could handle that.  "What you doing?"  I turned to see Adonis and his fine ass standing in the kitchen doorway.  "Making me some food."  I went to wash the chicken wings and began to fry them.  I noticed he was still in the kitchen.  "Can I help you?"  He stood there looking lost.  "Ant doesn't want you talking to me does he?"  I nodded.  "I do what I want though.  I talk to who I want to talk to, he's not my father."  He stared at me for a moment.  "I really want to know you Britni." He said nervously.  I laughed as I pulled my wings out from the oil and placing them on a paper towel.  "Really?" I asked.  "Really.  But if you don't want your brother upset then..." He trailed off. "Give me your phone."  I placed my number into it and handed it back.  "What's going on in here?"  I rolled my eyes and walked past him "None of your business."

I sat down on the couch and started crunching on my chicken only to have all the guys stare at me.  "Oh no we not hungry." Sam said.  "Dude this is my home.  Not feed the homeless."  I went back to my wings. "Can I get one?" I handed Adonis one.  "That's how we do?"  I looked at Ant and shrugged.  "I'm going to shower, when I get out I expect for you and your people to be gone."  I walked up the steps.  "Bye boys," I called out.  "Bye Adonis. With ya fine ass."  I laughed jumping in the shower. 

Stepping out the shower and into my room, I saw Petey sitting on my bed.  "How did you get in here?"  "Kyra let me in."  I nodded and proceeded to lotion and slip my panties on only for Petey to pull them down.  "You won't be needing these."  He picked me up and lay me back on the bed before diving in and putting his tongue to work. Three orgasms later, I was on my way to sleep and he was walking out the door.  "Wake up!"  I opened my eyes to see Kyra standing over me.  "You have a morning zumba class to teach in a half."  I groaned sitting up.  "Get out then." 

I jumped up and quickly showered,brushed my teeth and combed my hair and was on my way. I walked in to see a crowded room and some people warming up.  Running through the steps and starting we went at it for an hour before I ended the class.  I hated Zumba with a passion because I was out of shape. 

I sat at my desk only to be interrupted by a knock.  I looked up to see Adonis.  "You busy?" He asked.  I shook my head.  "What brings you by?"  "Uh...I uh.."  He stuttered.  "Spit it out boy."  He smiled "You wanna grab a bite?"  I smiled back "You better be packing in that wallet cuz I like to eat."  "Is that a yes?"  I locked my bag in my drawer before standing up.  "It sure is."  He let a breath out and we headed to his car where he opened my door helping me in before sliding in the drivers seat.  "Why did you do that?"  I questioned.  "What?" "Opened my door and helped me in."  He looked at me hard making me shift in my seat.  "I see you as a lady and I will treat you as such."  I smiled inwardly as we pulled off.  He was trying to put the charm on.