Chapter LVIII: Misfortunes

When the blissful weekend had passed, the gorgeous biologist and the Sebastians pushed on with their daily lives and the newly-reconciled couple returned to the Cradle.

As per the Dela Vegas' request, Sabina didn't go back to Mindoro to look after the construction of the leisure park. Instead she remained in McKinley Hills, doing nothing but Yoga and Pilates to help her improve her health problem.

Timothy went back to work at the Sebastian Builders main office while
resuming the duty of Sabina's caregiver. He also refused to go back in Mindoro because he felt that Sabina needed him now more than ever.

On the other hand, Terrence and Nancy together with Tatay Leo and Arch. Manuel continued all the works at the Sea and Sky leisure park. Regularly, the kind engineer would set up a web meeting with the Sebastian Builder's CEO and the biologist to update them about the development and happenings in the leisure park.

Today was no difference from the previous days, Timothy was working non-stop all morning so he could go home early to his girlfriend. He was revising all the business proposals Belle had made since they were scheduled to be sent out later that day.

His concentration was interrupted when his intercom broke the silence in his office. "Sir, your mother is here. Shall I send her in?" Belle Alonzo asked, however he hasn't given his answer yet when his door slammed open.

Bianca Sebastian came marching in, her present demeanor screaming bad vibrations and anger.

"What is that horrid woman doing in our house?" The newcomer yelled angrily.

At this, Timothy creased his forehead. He was quite confused with his mother's question. "What do you mean, ma? What horrid woman?"

"Sabina Dela Vega! Who else?" The matriarch snapped.

As the realization dawned to the young architect, he remained calm, his mother's rude words and taunting don't affect him at all now. He had accepted the fact that Bianca Sebastian, his own mother will always be like this.

"First of all ma, that is not your house, that is OUR house, mine, Maggie and papa's. Your house is in San Lorenzo." Timothy leaned on his large chair as he noticed his mother's disoriented state and slightly disheveled appearance.

Bianca Sebastian's looks and behavior showed that she was a bit agitated and anxious. Her eyes were surrounded with dark shadow and her color was a little off.

"Second, Margaret invited Sabina over the weekend for her to have some bonding time with her and with papa." He pressed on.

"And lastly, Sabina is my girlfriend so it's just normal to have her in our house from time to time." The young architect muttered unapologetically.

Fury and extreme annoyance registered on the matriarch's face. "You're at it again?! Theo? How many times do I have to tell you, that Dela Vega woman is a bad news! She is a curse! She will be your downfall, believe me."

The young matriarch was now standing in front of her son's desk, seething with chest heaving from too much anger. "This is insanity, Theo. She's out for revenge, can't you see that?" She still adhered with her mad theories.

"Ma! Everyone knows that everything you're saying is not true. For once, accept that you're wrong and all of these all lies and false accusations. These lies have cost you your family but still, here you are, screaming and yelling more lies." Timothy half-bellowed.