Chapter XXXII: Falling Out

All throughout the night, Timothy's sight never left Sabina, it was like he was trying to inscribe the woman's appearance and grace in his mind. He might be at Darcy side but his attention was focused on the gorgeous biologist.

He had noticed how her long gown clung to her every curve, how it is still modest despite of it being strapless and how it's simplicity made Sabina stand out more from the elegantly dressed crowd.

The young man also noticed how guarded and aloof Sabina had became and he was more than thankful that Margaret and Terrence didn't leave her side.

He had recalled earlier how the young woman quit her job three days ago but he was still in denial. During their confrontation, he saw pain and disbelief in her eyes but he tuned them out carelessly. Instead of consoling his fiancée and assuring her of his love, he dwell on his own pain and anger.

I'll fix everything later tonight so that by tomorrow everything and everyone will be where they were supposed to be. He muttered mentally.

With this plan on his mind he content himself by just watching his beautiful and feisty fiancée.

But the nasty woman on his side was planning another dirty set up against the gorgeous biologist. A scheme that will break the couple's engagement and will assure her place on the young heir's side.

So when Darcy saw the petite biologist left Margaret and Terrence's company to go somewhere, she immediately stood up. "Tim can you go with me? I need to look for mama Bianca."

She wanted Timothy to be there to make it more painful for Sabina. Upon hearing Darcy request, Timothy stood up thoughtlessly and went with the vicious woman.

The Madrid lass kept a close eye on the gorgeous biologist until they finally intercepted her near the female restroom. Quickly, Darcy slipped her hand around Timothy's arms to show the younger woman that they were together.

She didn't waste more time because right away she stepped into Sabina's path and exaggeratedly cleared her throat. "Oh, I see you're still wearing your engagement ring." She commented without any prelude while staring at the glittering piece of jewelry on Sabina's right hand.

Timothy was caught off guard and was left tongue tied upon encountering Sabina face to face for the first time since their heartbreaking confrontation three days ago.

The gorgeous biologist just shook her head and rolled her eyes at the square-faced woman. But this time she was determined to push back. She will never see this nasty woman again after tonight so it's better to take a swipe at her, for once.

And because of the heaps of oppression she got from the older woman, she was bent to make sure that the nasty woman will never forget this night. Tonight will be a hard lesson for Darcy Madrid, for being rude and bitchy.

"And I see you're still wearing your bandage?" She mimicked her tone. Timothy was pulled out from the trance he was in as soon as he heard his young fiancée's different voice.

The husky childlike voice of his fiancée disappeared. Instead, all he heard was a mean woman's icy and aloof voice.

Sabina readily took notice of the fresh bandage wrapped around Darcy's right wrist. The first time was her left wrist according to Timothy so this one was new.