Chapter LI: Conspiracy

It was a rainy late afternoon when Timothy met the twins at the cradle. He will officially lay all his plans in front of them so that they could help him win back their sister.

The Dela Vega twins knew that what they are doing was a bit over board but they really wanted to help the young architect so he could have the second chance he had been praying for. Both also knew that their youngest sibling was still head over heels in love with the Sebastian lad.

"So what's your plan, Tim?" The eldest of the twins asked the young architect forwardly.

With a solemn face, Timothy Sebastian looked at the twins seated across him at the Cradle's immaculate living room. "I'm planning to tell her everything because just like you guys I want a fresh start, as in clean slate, no secrets, no holding back and no doubts." He replied in a determined tone.

"We're with you on that. It will strengthen your relationship more and at the same time it will decrease the stress and the anxiety. And that's more appropriate and righteous." Jacob readily agreed.

The young architect weighed his next words, it's a bit too much but he knew that he need all the help he could get. "I know that it's a bit too much to ask, but I'm really desperate. Could you both spy on your little sister for me? You knew too well how Sabina is. She's stubborn as a mule and I'm worried that she might run away from me if I became too insistent, which by the way I will probably be. The situation is quite difficult so I have to exhaust all ways and exert more effort, so please help me." He explained, thinking that dealing with a determined Sabina was never easy.

The twin lawyers looked at each other first before responding and Timothy knew that they were communicating through their eyes. When he saw Jacob tilted his head slightly he knew that the twins have reached a decision.

"Alright! But only her whereabouts, okay? You know how Sabina hates stalking. We three will surely be doomed if she finds out." Anton stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" The young architect chanted, truly grateful with the Dela Vega twins' help.

"And one thing more, could we keep this between the three of us?" He was a bit hesitant with the stalking matter.

Vigorously, Anton and Jacob nodded their heads. "Of course, abuela and papa might go berserk if they found out that we are conniving with you. Abuela, will surely have our heads." Jacob replied immediately, his tone worried and unsure.

Doña Esperanza is a petite fragile old woman but her fierceness and strength still reigns in the family and no one with their right mind would attempt to pissed her off. Look just what happened to the late Doña Antonia Dela Vega y Villalobos.

"We're good then?" Anton asked.

The two other men bobbed their heads in response while eagerly awaiting for the eldest Dela Vega's next words.

"Now, I want your advice at something. I'm about to venture in another business, still real estate and I want your opinions about it." He said, using a tone that were casual amongst brothers.

A small smile emerged from Jose Jacobo's lips. While Timothy's jaws dropped. "Me, included?" His articulateness disappeared due to astonishment.