Chapter XXXV: Three Moons

A smiling, sweaty Sabina emerged from the a huge fitness center, she was holding a new 6th generation iPod touch in her hand and a pair of earbuds was tucked safely in each of her earlobes.

Halfway through the front desk, a tall lean woman met her. "How do you feel, Miss Dela Vega?" She asked.

Immediately, the petite lady removed her earphones. "I feel great, Kate! Before, all I do is run on my treadmill but your program is really, really tiring but it's super nice." Sabina replied with a big smile on your face.

With a loud cackle, the tall woman responded. "I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying my sessions. By the way, I also do yoga class on Saturdays and you're free to join me if you're available. But if not, we'll just continue on Monday, alright?"

"I'll think about the yoga but I'll definitely see you on Monday." She replied as she wiped her face with a small towel resting on one of her shoulders.

"Bye, Miss Dela Vega. I'll see you on Monday then." Her fitness trainer stated before the petite woman could reached the wide glass door.

In return, she smiled and waved at her. "Bye, Kate. See you!" Sabina hollered back.

More than three months have passed after Timothy and Sabina's relationship went down the drain. The fall out have taught the young lady a lot of things but the most important of those is to be more careful especially when one's heart is involved.

All the young woman did was cry during those three long months so after completely letting go of Timothy and her disastrous relationship with him, she realized that it's time for her to continue her own life.

Her family's support and the serene scenery of Baguio city have helped her regain her old self back and dulled down the ache that was constantly pulsing inside her.

A week ago, Sabina decided to go back to the Thousand Willows penthouse or the Cradle, the name she had given the place.

She went back to start fresh. She went back to start a new life as a true Dela Vega, the heiress, the humanitarian and the environmentalist. And with her family's full support the young woman was very much eager to begin with all her projects, charity and business.

Besides, building her own resort and diving school. She was also planning to do some environment-related programs like clean up drive for provinces with long shorelines like Zambales, Bataan, La Union and Pangasinan in the North, and Batangas, Cavite and Mindoro in the South. She also wanted to take part in rehabilitating polluted rivers and lakes so that the next generation would still be able to enjoy them. These some of the things she wanted to do, now that she has the means.

But her initial project was for herself, she decided to take care of herself more. Healthy diet, regular exercise and stress free life were her top most concerns right now.

In fact, Jacob had franchised an internationally known health and fitness club to occupy half of the second floor of the Thousand Willows Tower, adjacent to the Olympic-sized swimming pools.

This fitness center will only cater to exclusive members to filter the clients and to ensure the members' privacy. These are all for his youngest sibling's benefit and convenience. For her to have unlimited access to state of the art gym equipments and excellent fitness trainers.