Chapter XI: Enticing Sigh

A contented sigh left Sabina's slightly-parted mouth, the warmness enveloping her was extremely homey. I could stay in this little heaven forever, the half-awake woman thought.

The woman burrowed deeper to the source of the heat but her eyes sprang open when she felt a strong pair of arms pulled her closer. They locked her into a tight but comfortable embrace.

Slowly, she turned her head to the owner of the arms and her eyes widened when she saw her boss. He was SPOONING her! Heat rushed to her face when she noticed their proximity but it didn't stop there. The heat rushed not only in her face but more so in the lower region of her belly.

The woman's thought started to wander. She stared at Timothy and couldn't help the fierce, raw emotion that rose from inside her.

Her boss was sleeping peacefully, his mouth was slightly open and his arm was around her torso. She could smell his wonderful manly scent and could almost feel the beating of his heart.

Somehow, she had closed her eyes and relished the feeling of being in his arms. She let out another sigh, which sounded more like an enticing moan.

For some time, she remained immobile although the inside of her head were filled with images of her and her boss that were worthy of romantic love stories. Then there was her heart which was hammering like mad.

Everything was foreign to the biologist. This was her first time to encounter these kinds of feelings, raw and untamed. These unguarded moments were making her deliriously happy that it was making her quite scared, too.

"Getting comfortable, are we?" Timothy's voice rumbled, mimicking her tone from their last night's bantering.

The cool voice wasn't able to penetrate her foggy and delirious mind. "Hmmm?" She hummed in response. She heard a raspy chuckle and this what brought her back to reality.

In a flash, she was out of the bed. "Good morning, Architect Sebastian." She stuttered while blushing profusely.

This earned another chuckle. "Sab?" The man on her bed replied while blinking his sleepiness away.

"Oh right, good morning Tim." She repeated sheepishly.

"Had a good night sleep?" She muttered and winced when she realized what she just asked.

"Yes but I'm sure not as good as yours." He responded meaningfully as he flashed her a teasing smile, this was extremely unexpected from the always-brooding man.

Due to shame and desperation, Sabina turned abruptly and headed out of the door. "I'll prepare breakfast." She half shouted as she raced to the nearby guest room to hide while calming her heightened senses.

She had finished preparing breakfast when she decided to go back to her bedroom. Heat slowly crept into her face when she thought of the man in her personal chamber. She literally slept with her boss. She spent the night with a man, in her own room and on the same bed.

What the fuck is going on with you Sabina? She scolded herself mentally. Her boldness nowadays was still a puzzle to her.

The woman stood motionless at the back of the white couch in the living room. Her fingers were busy drumming the backrest of the sofa. This is crazy, Sab! She screamed mentally.

Sabina padded noiselessly towards her bedroom and found the man standing near her bed, his back was turned and was talking to someone on his smart phone.

"I can't, maybe later, say 6 or 7. Ma!" She heard him saying crossly.

"I really can't, I'm not her driver! Tell her to go alone or ask somebody else." His voice sounded irked and angry.