Chapter V: Saved by a Stalker

This past couple of weeks a certain young good looking engineer had been a frequent visitor in Timothy's office and the young CEO didn't know what to make out of it. He was constantly hanging on Sabina's work station making Timothy's mood more subdue everyday.

One early morning, the Sebastian heir found the pair laughing merrily as he stepped inside the glass room. This scene instantly turned his good morning into a bad day. "Miss De la Vega, in my office now." He muttered moodily.

"Yes, sir." Sabina replied automatically. She was about to get up from her desk when Terrence opened his mouth.

"Whoa! Easy, dude. It's not even 8:00 o'clock and you're working immediately? Come on, have coffee with us. Miss De la Vega loves caramel macchiato so I got her one on my way here. And I also got you a latte." The smiling man stated pleasantly.

The brooding CEO threw an irksome glance at his best friend. "TJ, I think Engr. Chavez is waiting for you in your office." Timothy informed his best friend as he darted his gaze towards his new assistant while the other male occupant of the room stood bewildered.

As far as Terrence knew, Engr. Chavez was in Cebu doing some ocular inspection to an upcoming project but nevertheless he prepared to leave.

"Miss De la Vega?" Timothy motioned the door to his office. Obediently, Sabina snagged her coffee and proceeded inside the young CEO's room with her planner in hand.

"Goodbye, TJ." Timothy's tone was dismissing. It still sounded irked but this time, it was tinge with triumph.

As soon as Timothy closed the door, Sabina opened her planner and readied her pen. Maybe a very early inquiries and requests, the young assistant thought.

But instead of questions and orders, Timothy just stared at her and pointed at the chairs in front of his desk. "Take a seat, Miss De la Vega and enjoy your coffee." He stated before sipping from his own hot latte.

The petite lady was astounded with her boss' invitation. "If you don't need anything, sir, I could drink my coffee outside." She muttered politely, trying her hardest to hide her astonishment.

"If I said to drink your coffee here, you will drink your coffee here. Get it?" He replied sharply.

"Fucking weirdo!" Sabina whispered in her cup, from being astonished she now felt exasperation.

Timothy must have heard her foul words because he eyed her venomously. "Are you saying something, Miss De la Vega?" Came his heated tone again.

She looked at her boss with raised chin. "Nothing relevant, Architect Sebastian." She replied petulantly.

∞∞∞

A gorgeous pair dressed in elegant ensemble entered the lobby of a five star hotel in Tagaytay City. It was obvious that they both came from a long drive. The woman was carrying a heavy looking bag and she was browsing her planner as she walked towards the front desk while the man continuously watched her with emotionless face.

The woman took off her stylish sunnies and politely talked to the front desk officer. "Check in please, under the name of Timothy Sebastian and Sabina De la Vega. Two rooms." She stated kindly as she fished for her iPhone from her blazer's pocket.

The front desk personnel immediate consulted the monitor in front of her. "I'm sorry ma'am but there's only one room under the name of Timothy Sebastian and we have no more available rooms right now." The female receptionist said.