79

Klaus and Kol walked into the Mystic Grill and walked up to the bar. Matt walked up to them to take their order. How may I help you? Matt asked with a attitude. Now is that some way to treat your customer? Kol asked smirking. I really don't care. I'm just trying to get away from you guys as soon as possible. Matt said. Well, let us get two scotches. Klaus said smiling. Coming right up. Matt said walking away. Damon then walked in and walked up to Klaus and Kol.

The Mikaelson brothers. What a surprise. Damon said standing in front of them. Who is this beast! Kol asked annoyed. One of the Salvatore brothers. Klaus said smirking. I would think that you know what is going on in your twisted family! Damon said. Kol isn't like us. Kol is very...Klaus began. I'm very isolated. I don't like to be associated with all the twisted things my family like to offer,but if I need to defend,I will! Kol said sternly. Wow. Damon said. Same with me...your family wants to screw with my family,and when you mess with me and my friends,I have a problem with that. Damon said fake smiling. Well then I guess this is what I like to call...a war maybe. Klaus said. Then I guess it is. Damon said. I don't think you understand. My family can rip you all in ways you kidding even know existed. Klaus said. I guess we'll see. One day. If you can get to us. Damon said leaving the grill. Can't I just kill him now! Kol asked angrily. No...we wait. We have to find a way to get Kai out of that prison world! I won't stop until it is done! Klaus said drinking his scotch.