72

Let's just admit it Stefan! The Mikaelsons are bigger and stronger than us! And I mean that literally! Tyler said. Why are you giving up on yourself?! Stefan said angrily. Because,Bonnie is in a freaking prison world...because of you! Bonnie sacrificed herself! Because of you! Because of you she's there! Bad things started to happen when the Salvatore brothers came
In! Tyler said angrily. And what are you implying?! Stefan asked angrily. I'm implying that everything is your fault. If you'd just stop doing,than everything bad would stop happening. It's because of you that we're in this mess! Tyler said angrily. Okay. Glad to know how you feel. Stefan said calmly walking away.

--
Camille?! Camille! Are you here! Lucas screamed. Who are you? Camille yelled back. It's Lucas! Lucas Jonson! He yelled. Why is it so loud! Lucas yelled. They don't want you here! You have to leave! Camille yelled. Leaves then began to blow. Who's they?! Lucas yelled back. The spirits! Camille yelled. They only welcomed one...and that was my daughter! You have to leave! Camille yelled. Leave....now! The spirits began to chant. Camille! Lucas yelled. She's gone! Get Away! Before you are next! The spirit yelled before exiting Lucas away.

Lucas let go of Kaitlyn's head and began to breathe heavily. Did you talk to her? Kaitlyn asked hopeful. No! She's on the other side! All spirits are there! Lucas said. So? Kaitlyn asked confused. Everyone who has ever died is on the other side! Everyone! The ones you love, strangers! Lucas said nervously. So what does this mean? Kaitlyn asked nervously. I can't go back in there! They won't let me! You have to go back...channel with your mother somehow and figure everything out. All I can do is help you outside of that! Lucas said nervously. Kaitlyn just stared at Lucas confused.