6

Her name is Kaitlyn Mikaelson! Mr.Lockwood said to Tyler. Tyler looked at his dad in shock,and worry. What's wrong son? Mr.Lockwood asked. She's a Mikaelson! Tyler said. So? His father said confused. She's the original daughter! Tyler said thinking about it. What do you mean son? Mr.Lockwood asked confused. People becoming vampires and it coming down the line had to come from somewhere right?! Tyler said. Yes. His father said. The originals. They are the Mikaelsons. She is one of the Mikaelson's daughter's. She's dangerous! Tyler said. Clearly son...clearly! He said. Dad...you gotta stay far from her...she's not gonna stop and you cannot stop her! Tyler said worriedly. Son...I have professionals out there! Mayor Lockwood said. Dad...they aren't gonna defeat her! Tyler said. There is one of her and many of them! Mayor Lockwood said. Okay dad! Tyler said calling Caroline.

--
She admitted it! Stefan asked shocked. Pretty straight forward. Tyler said. Who is this girl? Damon asked amazed. You're happy about this?! Tyler asked. She seems like a challenge? I like it! Damon said smiling. Well she's not giving up without a fight as can see. Caroline said. So we'll give her one! Bonnie said smiling. I'm down! Tyler and everyone else said except for Matt. Matt...why are you so quiet? Elena asked. Because...this girl,she seemed strange she came to the bar the other day. I asked her what her name was and she said I'll find out very soon! Matt said. Wait! So you mean to say that you could have possibly seen this girl before! Tyler said. I think so. The way her vibe was. She was mysterious and weird. Matt said. Well we've gotta find this girl fast! Stefan said.