70

Tyler walked into the Mystic Grill and walked up to the bar. He looked behind to see Kaitlyn laughing and giggling with Lucas. Matt then walked up to Tyler and acted like they were talking. So,I kinda figured out I had this super sonic hearing. Kinda like Stefan,Damon,and Elena...and Caroline. Tyler said. So use it! Matt said anxiously.

Remember the time when I literally set the ground on fire. Lucas said chuckling. You couldn't control your magic then. Kaitlyn said laughing. He's a witch! Tyler said to Matt nervously. Really. Matt said. Kaitlyn then looked over to see Tyler and Matt whispering. I'm gonna go get us some more drinks. Kaitlyn said scooting out of her seat. Okay. Lucas said smiling. Kaitlyn smiled and walked up to the bar.

Eavesdrop much! Kaitlyn said angrily. What? Tyler said actin clueless. You cannot play a psychic! What do you want! Kaitlyn said angrily. Are you literally trying to destroy us? Tyler asked. What? Kaitlyn asked confused. You're getting all these people,so that you an make all of us suffer for the attempt to kill you and the death of your mother! Tyler said. Actually,I was catching up with a close friend,but if you want to act like that...then whatever! Kaitlyn said walking away angrily.

Hey...c'mon. I'll take you back to the Mikaelson house. Everyone's been dying to see you. Kaitlyn said fake smiling. Lucas smiled and got up. They both gathered their things and left the grill.