4

Everything I know about the Originals? Like what? Katherine asked. Anything...Everything! Stefan said desperately. Okay...um there is two that I know really well! Katherine said. Who? Damon asked. Niklaus Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson! Katherine said. Mikaelson?! Stefan said confused. What was your contact with them? Caroline asked. Well...I was a doppelgänger. A human one at that and Klaus needed me for something. Katherine said. What did he need you for? Damon asked. I don't know and I never found out because I turned myself. Katherine said. Huh? Caroline asked. I ran from this man for 500 years of my life. He killed my family and I had nobody left. So to defeat him,and drank someone's blood and I hung myself. And he found me and thought I was gone but I came back...as a vampire of course. Katherine said crossing her leg. And what did his brother have to do with this? Damon asked. I don't know. He liked me I guess and so did Klaus. Katherine said. Why you? Damon asked annoyed. I don't know...you did! Katherine hissed back. Damon looked at her with a threatening look.

So why do you need all this information? Katherine asked. Because...there has been more Vampire attacks and it is not any of us and the brilliant Caroline Forbes brought of the fact that this tribe had to start with someone and Klaus is the man! Stefan said. Stefan...I care about you and I'm gonna be completely honest...there is not just Klaus and Elijah. There is way more of them and they are immortal. They cannot be killed! Katherine said. Well they will be killed today! Stefan said determined.