16

You want to bring your mother back to life? Klaus asked just to clarify. Yes...for the both of us! You're hurting and so am I! Kaitlyn said. You're going to need some help love! Klaus said. Kaitlyn smiled and Klaus smiled back.

--
Freya! Get everything ready! We're bringing Kaitlyn's mother back! Klaus said yelling. What?! Freya said shocked. I want to bring mother back to life and I need your help! Kaitlyn said. You're supporting this?! Freya asked. This is my mother! Kaitlyn said. I get that but bringing a vampire life back to life takes a lot! Freya said. And I can take it! If you don't want to do it I can get another witch! Kaitlyn said angrily. Klaus stared at Freya and Kaitlyn. Fine! Where's her body!? Freya asked. I'll go get it! Klaus said walking away. You ready?! Freya asked. Yeah. I'll get everything set up! Kaitlyn said lighting up the candles. Klaus carried Kaitlyn's mother's dead body to the circle where Freya and Kaitlyn were going to perform the spell. You ready? Kaitlyn asked. Yeah. Freya said.
Freya and Kaitlyn held each other's hands and began to chant.

--
How much do we really trust Kaitlyn? Bonnie asked. You slept with the enemy as far as I see! Stefan said. I get it! I barely know her but let me learn for myself! Damon said.

--
Kaitlyn and Freya were chanting still,and Kaitlyn's nose began to bleed. Klaus looked at his daughter worriedly but he knew that she was strong and she could handle it.

--
She's dangerous Damon! Stefan said. How do you know? Damon asked annoyed. Because she's freakin' Klaus Mikaelson's daughter! Bonnie said. So what! This isn't any of your concern! Thank you for caring about me little brother...Bon Bon,but I can handle myself! Damon said.

--
Freya and Kaitlyn were now changing even louder and the gray on her mother's body still lay on her skin. Klaus began to grow worried because her mother and his lover wasn't waking up.
VES MATOS...SENTHIA...MOTUS! Freya and Kaitlyn chanted.

--
What can we do to show you that she's dangerous? Stefan asked. Nothing! Damon said. Oh really. Bonnie said closing her eyes. Bonnie...what are you doing? Stefan asked confused. BONNIE! Damon yelled. Bonnie opened her eyes and gasped. What? Stefan asked. She's bringing someone back to life! Bonnie said. Who? Damon asked. Kaitlyn! Someone dangerous...an addition to the Mikaelson family! Bonnie said worriedly. Stefan and Damon looked at each other confused.