26

Klaus walked into Kaitlyn's bedroom and stood at her door,watching her sleep. What's wrong? Camille asked walking next to Klaus in the doorway. She's sweating! Klaus said. Why? Camille asked. I think she's having a nightmare! Klaus said. Esther! No Esther!! Kaitlyn mumbled and turned over. Klaus and Camille ran over to Kaitlyn. Just when Klaus was gonna shake Kaitlyn awake,Camille stopped him. No,no! Let her have this dream! It means something! Camille said holding Klaus' arm. Klaus stared at Camille and then at Kaitlyn. Esther!! Kaitlyn continued to mumble until she shot up with tears...bloody tears rolling down her face. What's Wrong love?! Klaus asked worriedly. Esther...she's gonna use her blood to kill you,Kol,Elijah,Rebekah, Freya! Finn is helping her! Kaitlyn said sobbing. Shh...that is one thing I will promise you,I will not let Esther or anyone hurt me,your mother,or anyone else that you love! Klaus said rocking him and Kaitlyn back and forth. We love you sweetheart! You know that,right! Camille said. I know! And I want you guys to know...that I will destroy Esther for whatever she did to you father! Kaitlyn said in a serious tone. What?! Camille asked shocked. No discussion! I'm going to make her suffer! Kaitlyn said getting up out of her bed.