69

Here you are. The waiter said placing the two bourbons on the table. Right on time. Thanks waiter! The guy said. So...Lucas. This was a business meeting. You're an old friend helping out another friend. Kaitlyn said smiling. Anything for an old friend. Lucas said smiling. Okay...so,I was able to find a way to communicate with my mother. Kaitlyn said. That's awesome. How was it? Lucas asked. Like it was real but then it wasn't. Kaitlyn said looking down. So what do you need? Lucas asked. Well...I need someone from my bloodline,sireline...whatever you want to call it to help me figure out where she is exactly. Kaitlyn said. Anything for you! Lucas said. Thanks. Kaitlyn said smiling.

--
Matt,what's up man? Tyler said into the phone. I don't mean to bother you man but Kaitlyn is here and she's here with this other dude. Matt said nervously. So what are you saying? Tyler asked. Could it be another someone that she's planning on taking us down? Matt said nervously. There's no way. I'm coming down there. Tyler said. No she might panic if she sees you. Matt said. There's no need to panic. I'm there to talk to a friend. Tyler said hanging up.

Kaitlyn looked over and caught the eye of Matt. She smiled at him and looked back at Lucas as they continued conversating.