67

Kaitlyn walked into the Mikaelson mansion and went upstairs to her room. She closed her door and laid on her bed. Soon enough,she drifted to sleep.

Kaitlyn...Kaitlyn! The words whispered. Kaitlyn looked around only to be surrounded my trees...the woods. Kaitlyn...the woman voice whispered again. Who's there? Kaitlyn yelled out. Kaitlyn began to look around in circles,confused at what was going on. I'm here! The voice whispered. Kaitlyn turned around to be face to face with her mother. Mom? Kaitlyn asked questionably. How are you sweetheart? Camille asked smiling. You're not really here! Kaitlyn said turning away. But you wish for me to be with you,in the real world...but I'm not able to fulfill that wish but I'm here! In your dreams...in your thoughts. Camille said holding Kaitlyn's face. Where did you go? Where are you? Kaitlyn asked as her eyes began to water. I'm in a safe place I guess I could say. For now. Camille said. Where is that safe place? Kaitlyn asked as a tear fell down her face. The other side. Camille said. The other side? Kaitlyn asked confused.

Kaitlyn shot up out of her dream to find her father sitting beside her. Are you okay,love? Klaus asked worriedly. I know where mother is! Kaitlyn said staring into her father's eyes.